The Past is THE PAST as far as Posts Go.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
I have been a huge supporter of T.T.

But lets let it go and stop the... He said She said stuff.

I hope I do not see another T.T. Post until next years draft.

All that really matters is that as you as great Packer fans can put your head on your pillow this evening and know the Packers are 4-0 and a team that is building chemistry and building the true team like bonding that is a part of a special season.

We all have longed for a special season.

Go with the flow. Enjoy the ride and forget about who said what and when they said it. Forget about what was said on this forum because it does not mean sheet to the players on this team right now.

The Packer locker room has a "Get Go" happening right now, and that is all that should matter.

We all, as Packer Fans on this forum need to be as together and on the same page as this team is right now.

What do you say? Can we all forget about the past and enjoy the moment together?

R.P.

In case you missed it, a lot of us former TT bashers are now in TT's camp, and we've repented on many threads. That includes me.

The way I see it though, you spent the off-season calling for Favre's retirement, saying he was washed up, and saying he's holding the team back and that Rodgers needs to take over.

A little bit of credit to the MVP of this team so far would be nice, don't you think? I don't think it's too much to ask. I've yet to see it from you. Being 4-0 is awesome and I'm loving every minute of it. We'd be 1-3 if it weren't for Favre.

Pure Slander Zombie: Show me the posts in their entirety no paraphrasing. I have said that A-Rodge needs the snaps, I have said Brett deserves to be traded if he wants it.

Slander? That's a serious accusation. How low are you going to stoop?

However... Brett is now the biggest detriment to the Packers. He is the one thing that is holding the whole organization back. He is the saddest part, but the greatest part of the Packers.

T.T. Knows this... T.T. is building. In the year 2009 you will thank T.T. for bringing another Superbowl to Green Bay.

The sooner Brett retires the better it will be for the Packers.

Let's face reality. I know it is hard, because there is nothing I want more in football then to see Brett get another ring and go out on top.

Fact is.... For every snap this year that Brett takes is is taking a small part of the key that T.T. needs to put the puzzle together.

Brett is finished. It is hard to take. But it is reality. Look at his numbers over the last two years. This is not a dig on Brett, there are so many great Q'B's and Champions that have taken the same steps before.

I think Brett is the best of the best. I love him as a player.... But please, Brett. go out with dignity. However he will not.

When Brett loses the starting job to Arron this year he will sign with another team next year. Oh how I wish that Barry Sanders would sit Brett down and have a heart to hart talk with Brett about going out with class

If you are not rooting for Rodgers to be the starting Q.B. by the end of the year then you are not a Packer Fan.

2 tips in life:
1) Never question a country boy's allegiance to the United States of America,
2) Never question the allegiance of a Packer fan.

Don't EVER question my allegiance to the Green Bay Packers. I don't mock your allegiance to the Raiders.

There are many more of your Favre bashing threads. Here you call him finished. In other places, you say that Aaron Rodgers would win more games for us than Favre will this year. In other places, you infer that he's too old to play by comparing him to old and worn out clothes. I have to help my kid with my homework, so I'd rather not spend the night digging for your Favre bashing.

Brett Favre is my favorite player. Of course I'm going to take it personally when Favre gets bashed like this. These stats speak for themselves. he is not washed up, and is in fact one of the best QBs in the NFL, still.

112-170-1205-8-2

That's a 97.3 Rating, 65.9% completion rate, 7.1 Y/A, and 301.3 yards per game. That doesn't include the sacks he avoids, the leadership, the morale boost he gives his team, and doing this while ranked #32 out of 32 in rushing. Simply amazing. Put any other QB in his shoes and see how well he'd do. We're thankful to have Brett Favre as our QB, or at least, some of us are.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 tips in life:
1) Never question a country boy's allegiance to the United States of America,
2) Never question the allegiance of a Packer fan.

Don't EVER question my allegiance to the Green Bay Packers. I don't mock your allegiance to the Raiders.

There are many more of your Favre bashing threads. Here you call him finished. In other places, you say that Aaron Rodgers would win more games for us than Favre will this year. In other places, you infer that he's too old to play by comparing him to old and worn out clothes. I have to help my kid with my homework, so I'd rather not spend the night digging for your Favre bashing.

Brett Favre is my favorite player. Of course I'm going to take it personally when Favre gets bashed like this. These stats speak for themselves. he is not washed up, and is in fact one of the best QBs in the NFL, still.

112-170-1205-8-2

That's a 97.3 Rating, 65.9% completion rate, 7.1 Y/A, and 301.3 yards per game. That doesn't include the sacks he avoids, the leadership, the morale boost he gives his team, and doing this while ranked #32 out of 32 in rushing. Simply amazing. Put any other QB in his shoes and see how well he'd do. We're thankful to have Brett Favre as our QB, or at least, some of us are.

I give you a standing ovation

:towel:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Actually, the full quote is this.

Raider Pride said:
Brett took this team to the the pinnacle. The rise is so fun and the fall of an athlete and leader is tougher for fans and that fall and hurt only happens with special people and very special athletes.

Brett is a God in Green Bay and with Packer Fans all over the world.

However... Brett is now the biggest detriment to the Packers. He is the one thing that is holding the whole organization back. He is the saddest part, but the greatest part of the Packers.

T.T. Knows this... T.T. is building. In the year 2009 you will thank T.T. for bringing another Superbowl to Green Bay.

The sooner Brett retires the better it will be for the Packers.

Let's face reality. I know it is hard, because there is nothing I want more in football then to see Brett get another ring and go out on top.

Fact is.... For every snap this year that Brett takes is is taking a small part of the key that T.T. needs to put the puzzle together.

Brett is finished. It is hard to take. But it is reality. Look at his numbers over the last two years. This is not a dig on Brett, there are so many great Q'B's and Champions that have taken the same steps before.

I think Brett is the best of the best. I love him as a player.... But please, Brett. go out with dignity. However he will not.

When Brett loses the starting job to Arron this year he will sign with another team next year. Oh how I wish that Barry Sanders would sit Brett down and have a heart to hart talk with Brett about going out with class

If you are not rooting for Rodgers to be the starting Q.B. by the end of the year then you are not a Packer Fan. (As in a fan who wants the team to win) You are a Brett Favre fan. That is not a bad thing, unless you are of course a Packer Fan.

Bash me.... But it is reality.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People weren't banned for their opinions.

Maturity had a big deal with it from what I saw. Not to mention any names but a few posters really did take it to far when it came to debates.

Those of you who think some were banned for their opinions are off based and if you feel that way you may send me a PM and I will try and explain it the best I can. Maybe I'll throw some examples and old quotes your way too.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Maturity had a big deal with it from what I saw. Not to mention any names but a few posters really did take it to far when it came to debates.

Those of you who think some were banned for their opinions are off based and if you feel that way you may send me a PM and I will try and explain it the best I can. Maybe I'll throw some examples and old quotes your way too.

I think the biggest thing here is consistency when it comes to some of this. I have seen some posters here get away with the same offenses as those that are banned or suspended for a time period.

Overall it is a great board, with great people, and overall fun to be at.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thank you.

I love this forum, it's totally worth the bickering, all that garbage-post type stuff that quite a few (including myself at times) get into. When members are banned, it's always a bummer, but these mods tend to treat everything fairly and allow threads to run their course.

We're not gonna all get along, but let's get back to fighting over players/coaching moves instead of each other's personalities.... :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

That's what you need to hear from a Mod. Interaction, not afraid to take a stand and help clear the air. Much better method than just a simple unexplained lock. :)

I hope those who question the ban's take Porky up on his offer.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

I think the biggest thing here is consistency when it comes to some of this. I have seen some posters here get away with the same offenses as those that are banned or suspended for a time period.

I used to read all the time back then. I remember guys like DePack, Pack66, Pyle and so on. I actually liked the differing views they had. They got out of hand sometimes but there was also several posters who were fighting with them that were just as bad that remain today. It wasn't fair in my opinion. Now I see guys like Fuzzy Nuts getting banned for fighting with AGAIN, the same people. These people then beg for people to be banned. As Pack93Z said, its all about consistentcy

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
porky88 said:

I used to read all the time back then. I remember guys like DePack, Pack66, Pyle and so on. I actually liked the differing views they had. They got out of hand sometimes but there was also several posters who were fighting with them that were just as bad that remain today. It wasn't fair in my opinion. Now I see guys like Fuzzy Nuts getting banned for fighting with AGAIN, the same people. These people then beg for people to be banned. As Pack93Z said, its all about consistentcy
Consistency is a good thing. Speaking of consistency, I find it cute how you only spelled DePack properly or fully out of the three you mentioned :)

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB94SACKEM said:
Pack93z said:
porky88 said:

Consistency is a good thing. Speaking of consistency, I find it cute how you only spelled DePack properly or fully out of the three you mentioned :)

I think you hit on something there zero, it is kind of "cute"

Members online

Latest posts