The PACKERS are my favorite team. I graduated from UW-Madison in 1972. I was born in WI

Thomas Lotter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the new season (as always!). Sure hope the defense becomes much better. That will be one of the important keys to the season..GO PACKERS !!!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the new season (as always!). Sure hope the defense becomes much better. That will be one of the important keys to the season..GO PACKERS !!!
Welcome aboard! But you should recall 1972. That was the one division title we had between Lombardi and Holmgren. The Pack went 10-4 under Dan Devine. Speaking of defense, the Pack led the NFC that year in total defense. I remember how we clinched the title in December in Minnesota. I was watching from a bar in little West Allis, WI. Too bad we did not have enough to play the Dolphins in the SB.

D

Dan115

Welcome aboard! But you should recall 1972. That was the one division title we had between Lombardi and Holmgren. The Pack went 10-4 under Dan Devine. Speaking of defense, the Pack led the NFC that year in total defense. I remember how we clinched the title in December in Minnesota. I was watching from a bar in little West Allis, WI. Too bad we did not have enough to play the Dolphins in the SB.

No passing attack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts