The Packers are FINE...

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, why are people STILL complaining. A win is a win.

8-0.

Yeah, we have flaws but so does every other team. I don't care if the defense allows "x" amount a yards per game, as long as they continue to create turnovers we will win every game this season.

The Packers offense was nearly flawless in today's afternoon game. They will win the Super Bowl, even the 2006 Colts had a terrible defense and still won. It's possible, and I REFUSE to believe they will lose.

Let the 14 win-game streak continue, GO PACK GO!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
You can't assume the defense will in a sense bail themselves out by spotting the offense 14 points. The defense did play terrible. it wasn't just giving up large amounts of yardage or anything like this. They played bad. If someone started complaining about our offense id say "settle down" but i think its completely justified to be upset with that defensive performance, and the play calling of capers.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I am thankful for the win, believe it or not, I'm VERY thankful we're the last undefeated team, but this defense can't try and give me a heart attack every week like this. It was OK in one game, but not this every game. It should have been over when we had the 21 point lead.

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, think about it though, they have many weeks to fix up this type of defensive disaster...you cannot expect the same defensive performance every week.

I don't know, but I STILL think they will win every game this regular season and postseason. It is a team sport, and championship teams FIND A WAY TO WIN.

They won, and that's all that matters folks.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A win is a win. A win is never a loss. Yes the defense is playing like crap and it is scaring us half to death but when you look at the schedule the highlights later on today and when you wake up in the morning tomorrow the packers will still be 8-0.

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys, think about it though, they have many weeks to fix up this type of defensive disaster...you cannot expect the same defensive performance every week.

They won, and that's all that matters folks.

We had 2 weeks just now and got worse! I do not feel good about our chances of getting better!
Winning is not all that matters I fear the next 8 games right now.

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Marem19, I am very grateful we are 8-0. The Packers are the team to beat in the NFL.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
After today's bad defense, I am very worried about Detriot on Thanksgiving, considering they are going to be very pass heavy on us.
This is why my brother (a huge lions fan) is confident for that game. He knows crossing routes in the middle of the field will burn us all day and calvin can light up our corners even if double covered-hell even triple covered. Its gonna be a shootout no doubt.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Lions i am scared of the giants especially after they beat the pats today
eli manning might be one of the must underrated players in the league right now.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This is why my brother (a huge lions fan) is confident for that game. He knows crossing routes in the middle of the field will burn us all day and calvin can light up our corners even if double covered-hell even triple covered. Its gonna be a shootout no doubt.

Well how are we supposed to stop Calvin Johnson when we use a ******* linebacker to cover Vincent Jackson and then leave him wide open all day long to have a career day?

Stafford is a great QB too, he isn't one that ****** a game away like Phillip Rivers.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Guys. We were up 45-24. The only reason they came back was because of that onside kick, and we stopped passing. Nobody can outscore us.
I hate to tell you this, but the Chargers offense outscored the Packers offense. Yes the Packer won. But don't expect 14 points off the defense every game. The Packers have a problem on Defense. To not admit it will be the downfall of the Packers in the playoffs. One of these games......

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are a championship team, they don't know "how" to lose. Winning has become second nature to them.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well how are we supposed to stop Calvin Johnson when we use a ******* linebacker to cover Vincent Jackson and then leave him wide open all day long to have a career day?

Stafford is a great QB too, he isn't one that ****** a game away like Phillip Rivers.

you don't stop calvin you lessen his affect. Safety over the top should do that cause Matt will throw one a little high (and for CJ thats hard to do) and i think we can take advantage

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
They better get their heads out of their ***** come Thanksgiving.

You seen what happened to New England last year going 14-2, and losing in the first round cause they don't have a defense. I do not want that to be us, but now I am really worried about the next 3 games.

Minnesota
Is Peterson going to romp all over us with 200 rushing yards again?

Tampa Bay
Are we going to play like the Saints against these guys and sit there and pray each time they have the ball that we may get an interception or turnover, or are we going to let one of the most inconsistent passers this year shred us apart?

Detriot
Are we going to give 500 total yards and let Stafford have a career game on Thanksgiving?

Our defense needs to get it together.

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because our defense is terrible, fukstick.

There is no such thing as flawless offense, especially when Rodgers is getting sacked all the time.

Turnovers depend on the either the opposing QB making a terrible throw or our DB's being in the right place.

There aren't a whole lot of Phillip Rivers playing QB in this league and a lot of the time, our DB's are not in the right position and they end up getting burned on big plays.

I laugh when I think about how some people on here would do as a coach of a team.

"hey gang we gave up a **** ton of yards and we nearly got beat by an Qb having the worst year of his career, but we still won, so we don't really need to work on anything or improve"

That's like saying hey my dial up internet connection still works, so why upgrade, even though it's slow as *** and there is better technology.

a lot of people on here are afraid to be critical for some odd reason, I'm not and you will continue to hear it. There is no such thing as perfect team regardless if they haven't lost. There is always room for improvement and evolution.

Seems like you are in denial. A win is a win. Sure, there needs to be improvements, I am not ignoring that, BUT FOR HEAVEN SAKE...they won...

8-0

They won't lose...sorry.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This defense sucks...and it absolutely drives me crazy.

However, I was just reading the comments of a San Diego fan at the San Diego News who posted in their forum:

"So many bullets and only one head." :)

Let's just enjoy the ride as far as it takes us. Hell, I didn't see last years' Super Bowl win coming...maybe we can out-run our defense.

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pack almost let an average team make an epic comeback against them today. A better team with an elite QB that doesnt throw 3 INT's beats them today.

But what happened at the end of the day? You are missing the key point. They won. Packers WON the game. That is all that matters.

OP
OP
PackPackPackers

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are fine after choking up a 3 possession lead and I'm in denial that something is wrong with our defense? I'll be the realist, you can continue living in a fantasy land

Alright, I will continue to take a win. Packers are going to win the Super Bowl buddy. ;p No worries!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this, but the Chargers offense outscored the Packers offense. Yes the Packer won. But don't expect 14 points off the defense every game. The Packers have a problem on Defense. To not admit it will be the downfall of the Packers in the playoffs. One of these games......
But the Packers outscored the Chargers overall. Defense and offense included.

Ya know, I think you should take your magic 8 ball and go work as a spin doctor for the government. I think you'd fit right in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts