The Pack Responds

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pack Responds

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bob Harlan

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I think that any Team with these types of issues would have the same basic recourse... And, that's to stay the course or incur the rath of all other Players who will feel they're being cheated or having the Team seen as playing the "favorites game"... and that's not going to bode well in any Locker Room. The last thing they'll do is give someone the chance to state that Daddy just liked me better.. nnnnyaaah! I would hope the Mgmt structure throughout would be more grownup than that.

Whether that be the Patriots, the Vikings... Dallas Cowboys, Tampa Bay, etc... whether you like the Team, or not - they will all handle these situations pretty much the same way - unless they're incredibly stupid... and I just don't see that.

I'll be glad when this passes... and we're back with the business of FOOTBALL ! ! ! :mrgreen:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is the toughest part of managing a professional football team. Who do you give the big money to and how do distribute what is left to the rest. In this era of big ego athletes it's even harder to manage.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stand strong Pack. The vast majority of fans are behind you. Don't let greedy agents and players dictated what the team will and will not do.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe that the Packers are willing to move along with #84. The problem is that I also see Javon coming to camp and pulling the same "cancer-cell" philosophy that Mike McKenzie brought with him when he returned to the Packers. How does the Pack ensure that Walker doesn't pull the same thing? Can they force him to sit the year and stay away as well?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I really believe that the Packers are willing to move along with #84. The problem is that I also see Javon coming to camp and pulling the same "cancer-cell" philosophy that Mike McKenzie brought with him when he returned to the Packers. How does the Pack ensure that Walker doesn't pull the same thing? Can they force him to sit the year and stay away as well?

Good question. I believe this will be the tactic of players who want their contracts renegotiated when they have more than one year left on their contracts.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:

Well...if he pulls the same thing as McKenzie chances are he will get traded. He will not do the Packers any good sitting on the bench but, we could get a good defensive player in a trade I would think.

It is unfortunite because the guy is on the up swing after last seasons breakout year.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CalifPacker said:
NDPackerFan said:

Well...if he pulls the same thing as McKenzie chances are he will get traded. He will not do the Packers any good sitting on the bench but, we could get a good defensive player in a trade I would think.

It is unfortunite because the guy is on the up swing after last seasons breakout year.

That's my point...if Walker pulls the same stunt as McKenzie, he ultimately gets what he wants, which is a trade. I wish the Packers would make him sit and stay away from the team for the upcoming season so he cannot become a cancer like MM. If he wants to hold out, he should be willing to throw a couple of years away from the prime of his career IMO. Trading him is not the answer even if we can get defensive help.

Members online

Latest posts