The Pack is a DB, a Safety, and a Defensive Back Coach...

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
away from being a playoff team. The pass D is going to be the difference from 10-6 to 6-10.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dendy has been beat twice, now wouldn't you think that you'd make sure whoever Dendy was covering would have some help? The other thing is that it looks like they're going to have to blitz to not give Johnson so much time. If you give any quarterback as much time to throw and look at the field as we're giving Johnson those dbacks are going to get beat.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dendy has been beat once.

the fist time was a great one handed catch that dendy was right with his man.

give credit(to the wr) where credit is due.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: The Pack is a DB, a Safety, and a Defensive Back Coach..

Dendy was burned on that play too. There was at least 2 yards of separation there.

Blackmon's time is coming. I can feel it.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup Dendy was burned twice. it was also a great catch, but he can't stay with that guy without help.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree that Dendy was only burnt once. On the one handed catch he was right there. As they say there's no D for a perfect throw and catch. Other then that I can't say to much good

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yared-Yam said:

Dendy was burned on that play too. There was at least 2 yards of separation there.

Blackmon's time is coming. I can feel it.

I just saw the replay 2-3 times. There was not 2 yards of seperation on that play. Dendy had decent coverage.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patrick Dendy is inexperience 2nd year Free agent from Rice. This is his first year getting lots of game experience. Every NFL CB gets beat by NFL receivers and miss tackles. I remember Darren Sharper getting beat by pass receivers and missing tackles and he is in his 10th year and he received a big contract from the Vikings. Sharper's rookie year with the Packers was real learning year for Darren. He looked like "a deer in headlights" in most of his first year games. Sharper came in as a raw talent from small Wm & Mary College football program.

Terrell Buckley drove the Packer's and Packer fans crazy with his poor pass coverage at times and poor tackling for three years (1992-1994) and went on play at least 13 years and picked up Super Bowl ring with Patriots along the way.

Take it easy on Patrick Dendy. He may never make a great NFL CB , but it takes most CBs more than one year of extended playing experience in NFL to become a good NFL CB. Be realistic.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So when will Blackmon get HIS chance? It would seem to me that we have little to lose by giving him some time.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No. of passing plays of over 20 yards against the Pack this year: 37
No. of passing plays of over 40 yards against the Pack this year: 10
No. of TD's scored by opponents from outside 20: 10

And Schottenheimer still has his job.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And oh yes, Hi all I'm new to the forum and a special Hi to all those of you here from the Official Brett Favre Website

Members online

Latest posts