The only NFL Draft preview that really matters

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
porky88 said:
Stovall would likely be there in round 3 for us. Ko has a outside chance as well. Those guys are both reaches at #36. Perhaps we could trade down for one of them. I wouldn't bet on Ko though with Maneul, Roman, Collins, and Underwood.

I agree, I think Stovall is 45-50 pick, maybe we can trade down and get an extra 3rd out of it

That would be something TT would do. I think he'll trade down in either round 2 or 3 and Stovall would be the type of WR McCarthy likes. I also like Martin Nance. Set MAC records at Miami OH and can jump very high.

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
JavonWalker084 said:
porky88 said:
Stovall would likely be there in round 3 for us. Ko has a outside chance as well. Those guys are both reaches at #36. Perhaps we could trade down for one of them. I wouldn't bet on Ko though with Maneul, Roman, Collins, and Underwood.

I agree, I think Stovall is 45-50 pick, maybe we can trade down and get an extra 3rd out of it

That would be something TT would do. I think he'll trade down in either round 2 or 3 and Stovall would be the type of WR McCarthy likes. I also like Martin Nance. Set MAC records at Miami OH and can jump very high.

Don't be fooled by nance, 6'5 with a solid vertical jump of around 40" give or take...but he blew his ACL out, a half step behind as so as it is, doesnt run the best routes due to limited cutting ability, let someone else take him and go with either Maurice Stovall...possibly go Derek Hagan (ASU) or Demetrius Williams (Oregon) in the 3rd round

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
porky88 said:
JavonWalker084 said:
porky88 said:

Don't be fooled by nance, 6'5 with a solid vertical jump of around 40" give or take...but he blew his ACL out, a half step behind as so as it is, doesnt run the best routes due to limited cutting ability, let someone else take him and go with either Maurice Stovall...possibly go Derek Hagan (ASU) or Demetrius Williams (Oregon) in the 3rd round

Nance was extremely productive in college though. Whether it was the system or the talent. None the less he was one of the most productive WR's in the history of the MAC and Moss played there. I think in round 4 he'd a fine pick. He has a lot of upside. I think only Hagan has more upside than Nance out of the guys you named. I only take a WR on day 1 if they trade Walker or if Moss falls to them in round 2 (being the BPA right there)

Members online

Latest posts