The one thing worse than CBS football

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well i found it. The one thing worse than CBS football. NBC! Especially the pregame show. These guys are retarded. They know nothing and seem to have the personality of a flat rock, with the exception of jerome bettis. The quality is horrible, the coverage is worse, and the fact that they cover the sunday night games now is teh suck.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Number 1 bad station= ESPN Monday night football. Its awful. I hate Tony Cornheiser idc if i spelled his name wrong. Oh and I just love the sideline interviews where they give you the little 10 inch box to watch the game on so we can see the dude on the sideline being interviewed in a 1/2 screen. Because people really need to see the person talking instead of the game. I mean hell people dont tune in to see the game. They wana see the celebraties. ESPN sucsks!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but I can't stand that robot player animation FOX has.

It mimics the moves by Ray Lewis I believe. It's the same thing a player does I know that much. I have seen it. I just can not recall who exactly.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind Tony Kornheiser, but I absolutely can NOT stand Ron Jaworski. That guy needs to go.

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't stand the robot.

The one thing I can't stand about ESPN is the celebrities in the booth. Last year for Bears-Cardinals game, they had Charles Barkley up there and they talked about everything but football.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Madden and Michaels do a pretty good job. I never watch the pregame show, or any pregame show. They're all garbage.

I hate that robot animation thing on FOX too. I thought I was the only one!

I think football gets by far the worst TV coverage of any sport. When I watch basketball, tennis, golf, whatever, I seldom run into any broadcast team that ruins it for me, but for some reason, it's commonplace in football. I think partly that's because it's a difficult sport to cover, with all of the pauses in the action and so forth, and partly football is a victim of its own popularity. The broadcast teams are always going for the lowest common denominator to try and reel in the non-fans.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I think Madden and Michaels do a pretty good job. I never watch the pregame show, or any pregame show. They're all garbage.

I hate that robot animation thing on FOX too. I thought I was the only one!

I think football gets by far the worst TV coverage of any sport. When I watch basketball, tennis, golf, whatever, I seldom run into any broadcast team that ruins it for me, but for some reason, it's commonplace in football. I think partly that's because it's a difficult sport to cover, with all of the pauses in the action and so forth, and partly football is a victim of its own popularity. The broadcast teams are always going for the lowest common denominator to try and reel in the non-fans.

Actually more of the pauses in the action are for TV! Been to a live game recently? - more often than not the teams are standing around doing jumping jacks waiting for the TV break to end.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NBA has THE worst announcers, mainly because of Bill Walton. I can't stand hearing that guy talk. He's always talking about himself and trying to sound all philisophical.

BearDown!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed that John Madden will end a statement with the samething he started it with?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearDown! said:
Has anyone ever noticed that John Madden will end a statement with the samething he started it with?
LOLOL!!!
"Uh....you know.....Brett Favre, that Brett Favre is unlike any other QB.......he's like, you know, Brett Favre!"

(You mean kinda like that?)LOLOL!!! :lol:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NBA has THE worst announcers, mainly because of Bill Walton. I can't stand hearing that guy talk. He's always talking about himself and trying to sound all philisophical.

Walton is the only NBA announcer I don't like, and I watch quite a bit of NBA basketball. All the others I can think of are either good or excellent. But there are lots of bad football announcers. At least Bill Maas is gone now.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was funny watching the Packer highlights on CBS. Marino and his fake smile made me laugh.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind games on NBC it's the Football night in America that makes me puke. Funny for some reason I find Chris Berman entertaining with all his nicknames but all these copycats like Costas and Oberman or whatever that dud's name is seem to be trying to hard

Members online

Latest posts