The Official "We love Aaron Rodgers" thread.

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers will throw for 4,000 yards, 35 TDs, and lead us to Super bowl victory. Quote me next year if you'd like =D

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the reson with the facial hair was that he wasnt gonna shave until he was starter. so get out the razor

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Aaron Rodgers goes hunting he dosent need a gun cos hes got a cannon arm.

Packers_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all seriousness i don't beleive he is ready to fill the boots left by Brett Favre. He will have a huge reputation to live up to and the media will tear him to pecies and he will crack under the pressure.

Maybe i am just being over dramatic. You never know.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers_Fan said:
In all seriousness i don't beleive he is ready to fill the boots left by Brett Favre. He will have a huge reputation to live up to and the media will tear him to pecies and he will crack under the pressure.

1. Wrong thread, buddy.
2. Nobody can fill Brett's boots. Nobody.
3. Wrong thread, buddy.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packers_Fan said:

1. Wrong thread, buddy.
2. Nobody can fill Brett's boots. Nobody.
3. Wrong thread, buddy.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Favre I predicted 12 wins, with Rodgers I can see 9 to 11 wins. I love Rodgers and cant wait to see him start.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and Gregorious Jennings once high-fived in practice. A man in Canada spontaneously combusted. They agreed never to do that again.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Packers_Fan said:

Actually I think the media and especially the true fans aren't expecting him to coming close to "living up" to Brett.. the expectations of the team in the media's eyes has lessen as well.. I think this will help the Packers next season.. less pressure so to speak.

Oh yeah... wrong thread. ;)

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the idea of lower expectations from the rest of the football world. I change my prediction to 14 wins.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers and Gregorious Jennings once high-fived in practice. A man in Canada spontaneously combusted. They agreed never to do that again.

Nice. Care to weigh in Yared Yam?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Even without arms or legs Brett Favre would be the best torso in football" John Madden

"Yeah but even without a torso, Aaron Rodgers would be the best mustache in football" Tromadz

Rodgers is so good he will also lead the team in tackles and interceptions, from the sidelines!

File it

Latest posts