THE OFFICIAL PACKER SCHEDULE THREAD---DONT MAKE A NEW ONE

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The wait to find out the 2015 schedule will end on Tuesday evening. The NFL has announced that the schedule will be unveiled during a three-hour show on NFL Network that gets underway at 8 p.m. ET. All 256 games will be revealed during the program, although not all games will remain in the same…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett jersey retirement vs Bears thanksgiving

packers seahawks sunday night week 2 according to tom silverstein

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we play the Seahawks later in the season. The Packers always seem to start slow and I really want to be full power when we play them. I can't wait. I live in Seattle and want to shut up their annoying fans bad.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
2015 REGULAR SEASON

All times CDT

Week 1: at Chicago Bears, Sept. 13, noon, FOX

Week 2: vs. Seattle Seahawks, Sept. 20, 7:30 p.m., NBC

Week 3: vs. Kansas City Chiefs, Sept. 28, 7:30 p.m., ESPN

Week 4: at San Francisco 49ers, Oct. 4, 3:25 p.m., FOX

Week 5: vs. St. Louis Rams, Oct. 11, 1 p.m., CBS

Week 6: vs. San Diego Chargers, Oct. 18, 3:25 p.m., CBS

Week 7: BYE

Week 8: at Denver Broncos, Nov. 1, 7:30 p.m., NBC

Week 9: at Carolina Panthers, Nov. 8, noon, FOX

Week 10: vs. Detroit Lions, Nov. 15, noon, FOX

Week 11: at Minnesota Vikings, Nov. 22, noon, FOX

Week 12: vs. Chicago Bears, Nov. 26, 7:30 p.m., NBC

Week 13: at Detroit Lions, Dec. 3, 7:25 p.m., CBS/NFL

Week 14: vs. Dallas Cowboys, Dec. 13, 3:25 p.m., FOX

Week 15: at Oakland Raiders, Dec. 20, 3:05 p.m., FOX

Week 16: at Arizona Cardinals, Dec. 27, 3:25 p.m., FOX

Week 17: vs. Minnesota Vikings, Jan. 3, noon, FOX

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
4 of the first 6 at home. Two Thurs games in a row. 10 days off before playing Dallas followed up by two west coast games in back-to-back weeks over Christmas. Bye week in middle of season - good place for it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
4 of the first 6 at home. Two Thurs games in a row. 10 days off before playing Dallas followed up by two west coast games in back-to-back weeks over Christmas. Bye week in middle of season - good place for it.
Everyone pack their sleeping bags and extra undies, we'll camp out in Chico @ the Rodgers' place.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad we play the Seahawks in week 2 since thier defensive secondary had some late
2014 injuries to Earl Thomas, Jeremy Lane, etc which may not be fully healed by early
September.

Packerboy95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad we play the Seahawks in week 2 since thier defensive secondary had some late
2014 injuries to Earl Thomas, Jeremy Lane, etc which may not be fully healed by early
September.
I hope their full team is there. I want the pack to whoop them.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
September.

I'm glad as well. I think it'll be good to "avenge" the loss in the NFCCG early. I know MOST players and certainly the coaches don't look at it that way...but win or lose it will be good to get that distraction out of the way early.

Unfortunately we have to face the bears week 1, so hopefully they don't overlook those bums looking forward to week 2.

The second half is tough mainly because of the divisional games and the amount of road games. Right around Christams they have two west coast trips back-to-back, so i'm hoping this doesn't fatigue them for a hopefully deep playoff push. It'll be huge to get a first week bye.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
The Bears have a new coaching staff and are implementing a new 3-4 defense. I'd expect
Rodgers to carve them up pretty easily in week one.

Me too. And that's exactly my point. I hope they aren't overlooked for these reasons.

Shanghai Pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm fairly pleased with the schedule. I love that we get the Niners early in the season given how many changes that team has gone through and will need to figure out. I like that we don't have a series of physical defenses back to back this year (like last year when we had the Seahawks-Jets-Lions three weeks in a row). I think more than anything, that is why the Packers started out "slow" last year, especially running the ball. The Seahawks are still a great D and the Chiefs and Rams can really rush the pass, but I think Lacy is going to start this season a lot better than last year. One thing I was hoping for was getting the Broncos game late in the year (when Peyton's arm turns into a pumpkin in the cold weather) and/or getting the Chargers in Lambeau in December. Not that I'm incredibly worried about the Chargers; I just like seeing warm weather teams have to come up north in the winter.

And on a side note, the Lions and Vikings have tough opening stretches to the season based off SOS (the 3rd and 4th toughest over the first four games) and the Bears play us, Arizona and go to Seattle. If we can avoid an early season mis-step, we could really build up a divisional cushion right out of the gate.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the schedule. There's no brutal stretches, fairly balanced throughout. The bye week is at a good time. We go to Arizona in December, which is much better than going early like we had to do in Miami last season. And the Cowboys have to come to Lambeau in December.

Members online

Latest posts