the OFFICIAL "I am over it" thread...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Toddy said:
Thankfully there is no NFL media over here. Except in the playoffs they show 1 highlight and then say who won, and that's it.

I thought I was over it, but every time I go to bed I can't stop thinking about it. I just want the off-season to offically start.
I know Toddy......but it will get better. I "survived" the 1970's and 80's, when if we beat the Bears ONCE during the season we considered the season a good one. We never got CLOSE to where our team got this year. Thats why it's a little easier.......i have seen LOTS worse years then this! You are young.......you will have PLENTY of chances for great seasons ahead!

Thanks Cheesy. I'm 15 and this was only my third season following the Packers and as you said I'm sure I'll have many more great seasons even better than this one to come!

It's funny this is the thrid time that my as team has lost one game short of the "big one". The Packers this year and my favourite Aussie Rules team lost in the "Preliminary Final" two years in a row in 1997 and '98.
I started watching the Packers when i was 8. I'm 50 now.......(geez, where did all those years go???) Yet i have remained a loyal fan through those HORRIBLE 1970's and 80's. I was made fun of all the time, for being a Packer fan, because the teams were so bad during those years. I have lived in Wisconsin all my life, and it was amazing how many "anti-Packer" people i had to deal with.

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toddy said:
cheesey said:
Toddy said:
Thankfully there is no NFL media over here. Except in the playoffs they show 1 highlight and then say who won, and that's it.

I thought I was over it, but every time I go to bed I can't stop thinking about it. I just want the off-season to offically start.
I know Toddy......but it will get better. I "survived" the 1970's and 80's, when if we beat the Bears ONCE during the season we considered the season a good one. We never got CLOSE to where our team got this year. Thats why it's a little easier.......i have seen LOTS worse years then this! You are young.......you will have PLENTY of chances for great seasons ahead!

Thanks Cheesy. I'm 15 and this was only my third season following the Packers and as you said I'm sure I'll have many more great seasons even better than this one to come!

It's funny this is the thrid time that my as team has lost one game short of the "big one". The Packers this year and my favourite Aussie Rules team lost in the "Preliminary Final" two years in a row in 1997 and '98.
I started watching the Packers when i was 8. I'm 50 now.......(geez, where did all those years go???) Yet i have remained a loyal fan through those HORRIBLE 1970's and 80's. I was made fun of all the time, for being a Packer fan, because the teams were so bad during those years. I have lived in Wisconsin all my life, and it was amazing how many "anti-Packer" people i had to deal with.

Geez Cheesey,

...and I thought I started early as a Packer fan (when the Pack won their first of three NFL championships in a row in '65). I was only ten at the time.

Damn, we ARE getting old. LOL.

Who could ever forget the days of John Hadl and Scott Hunter...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Toddy said:
cheesey said:
Toddy said:

Geez Cheesey,

...and I thought I started early as a Packer fan (when the Pack won their first of three NFL championships in a row in '65). I was only ten at the time.

Damn, we ARE getting old. LOL.

Who could ever forget the days of John Hadl and Scott Hunter...
LOLOL!!! Yeah.......i have TRIED to forget!!! The Hadl trade STILL gives me nightmares!!!
Or Jerry Tagge, Jim Del Gaizo, David Whitehurst and Randy Wright!!! :lol:

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought i was over it then for some reason i watched the highlights but i am ready to talk about F.a and how good the Cbs in F.a
Asante Samuel
domonique Foxworth
Randall Gay
or it might be even worth trading for DeAngelo Hall

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not sure we will go undefeated lol, but we will have a good record again. It is possible we got 13-3 again

Who's to say?

Can YOU really predict ANY results? Who'd would have guessed the Pack would win 13 games before the season? Who would have thought the Patriots were going to go 16-0?

Who REALLY would have thought that the Giants are going to the SB?

At this juncture, is ANY record unrealistic?

Well, thus, I sugggest to you, don't rule it out!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought i was over it then for some reason i watched the highlights but i am ready to talk about F.a and how good the Cbs in F.a
Asante Samuel
domonique Foxworth
Randall Gay
or it might be even worth trading for DeAngelo Hall

I'm a big idiot, but someone remind me who Foxworth played for?

EDIT: Ah, nm. Broncos.

Just shows you how much I really care about the local team where I live!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts