the OFFICIAL "I am over it" thread...

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you are officially over our loss and ready to talk about the offseason post here in this thread! if u still need a little more time I understand, but don't post about how sick u are in this thread. this thread is to mean we move on right now! I was officially over it yesterday and hell today was my first day back to college and I repped my packers jacket and fitted hat all around campus proudly. People kind of gave me the look that I had guts to show off my favorite team 2 days after the loss. but ya anyway feel free post stories of how you moved on! :lol:

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I quote that I am 75% back? I wore my Packer touque yesterday after work, and my hoodie last night when I was chilling at home. I'm still avoiding most of the sports media, but I am still proud of the Pack no matter how much it hurts that we didn't get the job done this year.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm over it 100%. Lets move on. I'm happy about the season and look forward to next season(draft, free agency, preseason)

Lets do it.

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I quote that I am 75% back? I wore my Packer touque yesterday after work, and my hoodie last night when I was chilling at home. I'm still avoiding most of the sports media, but I am still proud of the Pack no matter how much it hurts that we didn't get the job done this year.

ya I am avoiding NFL network mostly. if espn talks about football than just change the channel

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheKanataThrilla said:

ya I am avoiding NFL network mostly. if espn talks about football than just change the channel

I changed my workout routine yesterday at the gym as I normally do cardio in front of the tvs on Mondays, but decided to hit the weights to get some agression out and avoid watching replays of the game.

jbroad70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm basically over the game. it still kills me because even though we played poorly and failed to cash in on a lot of missed opportunities we were still in the game at the end. i think once we bring in 2 or 3 big playmakers and cut some of the dead weight on the team, we will be poised to make another, more successful run next season. GO PACK!!!!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still avoiding NFL network, but I'm over it.

Season's over - let's move on.

Glad I'm not the only one with that after-effect! I swear - I did tune in briefly and saw their promo clips package. The only Favre in there was the INT. Geez!!!

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For once, I'm not watching NFL Replay this week. But I'm tryin' to move on...I swear I am;).

TM

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said TOUQUE!!!!!! :lol:
Now.....if i hadn't watched SCTV, i would have had NOOO idea what a "touque" is!!!
LONG LIVE BOB AND DOUG McKENZIE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (I LOVE those guys!!!)
Anyway......i still have my Packer shirt on.......heck, i wear my Packer gear all year! Thats not gonna stop until the gorundhogs are delivering my mail!!!

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Qft. Ditto.

I am 75% back now as well. But i dont go to work till the weekend, then i will get harrassed and be downgraded to about 50%. But i will be 100% by Monday i believe or hope. Avoiding all media. Especially NFL network

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully there is no NFL media over here. Except in the playoffs they show 1 highlight and then say who won, and that's it.

I thought I was over it, but every time I go to bed I can't stop thinking about it. I just want the off-season to offically start.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thankfully there is no NFL media over here. Except in the playoffs they show 1 highlight and then say who won, and that's it.

I thought I was over it, but every time I go to bed I can't stop thinking about it. I just want the off-season to offically start.
I know Toddy......but it will get better. I "survived" the 1970's and 80's, when if we beat the Bears ONCE during the season we considered the season a good one. We never got CLOSE to where our team got this year. Thats why it's a little easier.......i have seen LOTS worse years then this! You are young.......you will have PLENTY of chances for great seasons ahead!

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Toddy said:

I know Toddy......but it will get better. I "survived" the 1970's and 80's, when if we beat the Bears ONCE during the season we considered the season a good one. We never got CLOSE to where our team got this year. Thats why it's a little easier.......i have seen LOTS worse years then this! You are young.......you will have PLENTY of chances for great seasons ahead!

Thanks Cheesy. I'm 15 and this was only my third season following the Packers and as you said I'm sure I'll have many more great seasons even better than this one to come!

It's funny this is the thrid time that my as team has lost one game short of the "big one". The Packers this year and my favourite Aussie Rules team lost in the "Preliminary Final" two years in a row in 1997 and '98.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, I was over it Yesterday. Packers did not play well enough to deserve a trip to the Superbowl.

Next year.

I wonder how the NFL will like having 2 different teams go 16-0 on back to back seasons?

Anyway, it was a fun season... Wish I had taped the games...

Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts