THE OFFICAL BRETT FAVRE GOOD BYE AND APPRECIATION THREAD***

4brett4eva

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4brett4eva said:
This is my first post I have finally found this forum. I have looked all season. I want thank number 4 for all the wonderful memories he gave me through the years of what football is supposed to be. "It's not for the money, or the fame"... but for the love of the game. I truly believe no one has ever or will ever love it the way he has and does. That's why it's been so hard for him to say goodbye. I will miss him terribly and I feel a large part of football died when he retired.
The only game I saw him in person was the NFC Championship game. Even though we lost, I am thankful to have seen his greatness live!!
I love you and will always think of you as the best!!

A great 1st post. Welcome.4Brett.

Thanks soo much!!! Glad to be here! :chest:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JUST WANTED TO GET THIS POST IN THIS THREAD IN CASE HIS GRAND CHILDREN EVER DO AN INTERNET SEARCH ON HIS RETIREMENT.

I HOPE IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

Thanks for being the most loyal and special player in Green Bay and NFL History!

Thanks for retiring as a Packer. Thanks for all you have done, the memories, and the fact that you will always be green and gold through and through.

R.P.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BRETT FAVRE RULES! A lot of great plays, fun to watch, a blast to listen to. There will never be another guy on the field like him!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of already did this when he retired but obviously we'll all remember the Super Bowl victor, the great games win or lose, and all the crazy plays.

Members online

Latest posts