The Night we finally gave up ?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
P@ck66 said:
So sue me...

I guess I just don't like "losers" coaching the Green Bay Packers....

Define "loser." He has a winning record for 6 years with the team.

rabid..you shouldn't have asked..."it's because of Brett Favre"...blah blah blah...here comes another P@ck66 cliche... :roll:

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
rabid..you shouldn't have asked..."it's because of Brett Favre"...blah blah blah...here comes another P@ck66 cliche... :roll:

Dude, I totally forgot about that. Whoops. :oops:

Sorry for the pain in advance, folks.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
musccy said:

Dude, I totally forgot about that. Whoops. :oops:

Sorry for the pain in advance, folks.

I'll let it slide this time :D And I didn't mean to imply that Brett didn't significantly contribute to the success...just saying that this will trigger one of Pack66's two responses

1) Sherman is fat, and as a result of his obesity has no clue what's going on...blame him for everything

2) Brett is the ONLY reason that the Packers ever won a game over the last 15 years...he can be blamed for nothing.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DePack..

I posted my comments here last night for all to see...

And as usual, I was called irrational, a looney...and many other things for disagreeing with Saint Sherman....

You can watch the Packers led down the primrose path with this loser...

But I stand by my comments..

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
TO..

You mean "rational" hatred...

A good coach..like a good Seargeant, should make you want to go to war for him...no matter what the stakes were...

TO LAY IT ALL ON THE LINE....

I've never seen that in Mike Sherman..therefore..I've never liked him...

But it is "rational"...

Yea we know you are the only one here to ever PLAY THE GAME. Now you're the only one here to ever GO TO WAR also...right?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nope..never said that DePack...

But those who have played the game of football, should know what I am talking about...

Lombardi would never have let the Pack lie down like that...no matter what there record was...!

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel that everybody has an off day. But when it happens to everyone at once, you get the results we had on MNF. Let's hope everyone got it out of their system and we can play spoiler against "da bears still s$ck".

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
You play to win no matter what your record is. This is the time that you really find out the character of your players. Anyone can be a professional when things are going right.
They have plenty of time to do nothing after New Years.

do you think Phil that you are going to last very long in the playoffs?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
This was bad on national TV. No life on Defense. Harris had his worst night.
Now I expect no one to be ready on Christmas or they are fired up. They just did not care and that had to hurt those who traveled to the game more than the rest of us.

They play like they don't care about having a good paying NFL job.

First looks at Herron and Rodgers. It should dispell any notion those fools calling for more Rodgers for weeks were right.

WORST LOSS IN THE HISTORY OF MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!

That does not earn an invitation to appear next year.

Those who want to tank games for a high priced draft choice like Ryan Leaf, Tony Mandarich, or Lawrence Phillips, got what they wanted. Hope your proud of your team.

So you expect Rodgers to throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's in his first appearance?
He won't get better sitting on a bench for christ sake, we need to play him a little. Did you know, Brett Favre threw two interceptions in his first appearance for the Falcons?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
You play to win no matter what your record is. This is the time that you really find out the character of your players. Anyone can be a professional when things are going right.

Phil's not going to the playoffs.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't laugh. I could easily be the Bears 3rd string QB. Have you forgotten Hutchinson and Quinn? :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:

I am talking about the Bears fool.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
rabidgopher04 said:
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:

I am talking about the Bears fool.

Yes I think the Bears will advance in the playoffs. They will probably have a bye week and have at least one home game and they still have a chance to catch Seattle for home field through out the playoffs. They have been dominate at home this year and have given up only 61 points at Soldier Field which is an NFL record since the 16 game season started in 1978.
Which team in the NFC is playing head and shoulders above the Bears right now?
They have beaten Carolina, Tampa, Atlanta and Minnesota and should have beaten Washington. I don't see the Giants coming to Chicago and winning with Eli Manning being pressured on every play.
With Grossman back I like their chances.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts