OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BRILLIANT FORESIGHT

Pack93z said:
Can we lay off the guy.... he is posting things that he finds of interest just as anyone else does. So be it that he comes of arrogant or pompous to you as a individual at times; however I know there are times when I have done the same. As well as others in this thread that continues to hound the gent.

Let him post as he does, has anyone taken into account that there might be a language barrier or cultural upbringing that may account for how you view the man?

The constant badgering of this poster is out of line in my book.. If you don't like what he posts... avoid the posts... he uses the same name every time.

Your positive diplomatic remarks are appreciated. However, those isolated individuals are understandable considering human nature and little pecking orders in an extremely competitive & paranoid culture. Lonely wanna bes individuals, e.g. college students, in a mass society who only have their little senior pecking status on a electronic video medium reflect a boob tube "kindergarten culture" upbringing. Yet, your are right considering my popularity on other Packer fan forums without this pointless nonsense. I cannot explain it in simple language, but your view is good enough for here, especially their humble pie games. Unless these isolated individuals can be civil, I say be amused while ignoring them.

P.S. Echoes coming. You will see laughable competitive pecking order posturing from the worst examples of any forum involving negatively cycled repeated reactions containing hilarious amateur noise & carp, e.g. "I see your point...." or "What language barriers?" or "I am just curious...." remarks. The same will go on the same way.

DEJA VU.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: BRILLIANT FORESIGHT

TOPHAT said:
Pack93z said:
Can we lay off the guy.... he is posting things that he finds of interest just as anyone else does. So be it that he comes of arrogant or pompous to you as a individual at times; however I know there are times when I have done the same. As well as others in this thread that continues to hound the gent.

Let him post as he does, has anyone taken into account that there might be a language barrier or cultural upbringing that may account for how you view the man?

The constant badgering of this poster is out of line in my book.. If you don't like what he posts... avoid the posts... he uses the same name every time.

Your positive diplomatic remarks are appreciated. However, those isolated individuals are understandable considering human nature and little pecking orders in an extremely competitive & paranoid culture. Lonely wanna bes individuals, e.g. college students, in a mass society who only have their little senior pecking status on a electronic video medium reflect a boob tube "kindergarten culture" upbringing. Yet, your are right considering my popularity on other Packer fan forums without this pointless nonsense. I cannot explain it in simple language, but your view is good enough for here, especially their humble pie games. Unless these isolated individuals can be civil, I say be amused while ignoring them.

P.S. Echoes coming. You will see laughable competitive pecking order posturing from the worst examples of any forum involving negatively cycled repeated reactions containing hilarious amateur noise & carp, e.g. "I see your point...." or "What language barriers?" or "I am just curious...." remarks. The same will go on the same way.

DEJA VU.

BRILLIANT FORESIGHT -- Right :thumbsup:

It takes a great amount of foresight to go back and edit your post predicting our responses AFTER WE HAVE ENTERED THEM!!!! Anyone that has been following this thread knows what a crock that is.

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NICE TRY!

FOR MY ENGLISH AUDIENCE: As I said, "THE SAME WILL GO ON THE SAME WAY", especially with their laughable cliches, French word, competitively and vulgarly posturing by twisting facts to negatively stereotype a legendary Packer fan in their little bubble "ME" jock world.

Actually, beyond my routine editing while I ignored the predictable responses to Pack93x, a human being wanting to be civil, I added a previous untyped forecasted p.s. preview with the predictable reaction cliches, e.g. "I see your point but my point" or What languague barrier" or "I am just curious...." In the past, I sometimes get those programming predictable responses, i.e. low brow behaviors, from the jealous wanna bes in the underlying kindergarten culture detailed in my private memoirs. As one fan said, "Well who? always happens." I did refer to the specific later responses to link the quoted cliches to set up "the same way" carp responses, e.g. ..."That is." It is understandable about the timeline confusion. You fit in an old story response. Am I good?

Sadly, I hate to see wanna bes embarrassing themsekves with such laughable posturing for social sports status against such legendary famed French American. However that is typcial psychotic vulgar behavior in a competitive paranoid culture.

Wanna bes like yourself will never ever compare or scratch my international French American fame. However, like wanna be zero, you keep whining and posturing with your ameturish kindergarten remarks, NO? What a stinch!

As I say, "Fans, be amused and ignore them!" The same will always go on the same way in the underlying culture. As an old predictable quote, one wanna be said, "That can't be ignored." Awwwww, what a shame!

FOR MY FRENCH AUDIENCE: Cuando dije, "EL MISMO PASARA LA MISMA MANERA", especialmente con sus clichés irrisorios, palabra francesa, fingiendo ser vulgarmente y con espíritu competidor torciendo los hechos a negativamente estereotipo un ventilador legendario de Empaquetador en su burbuja pequeña "MI" mundo de deportista.

Realmente, más allá de mi rutina que redacta mientras ignoré las respuestas previsibles a Pack93x, un humano es querer de ser civil, agregué un previo untyped pronosticado P. la presentación con los clichés previsibles de la reacción, por ejemplo "veo su punto pero mi punto" o Qué barrera de languague" o "soy apenas curioso. ...” En el pasado, yo obtengo a veces esos programar las respuestas previsibles, es decir las conductas bajas de frente, del wanna celoso están en la cultura fundamental del jardín de la infancia detallada en mis memorias privadas. Cuando un ventilador dijo, "Bien quién? siempre sucede." Yo me referí a las respuestas posteriores específicas ligar los clichés citados para establecer "la misma manera" las respuestas de carpa, por ejemplo... "Eso es." Es entendible acerca de la confusión del calendario. Usted queda en una respuesta vieja del cuento. ¿Soy yo bueno?

Tristemente, odio ver wanna es avergonzando themsekves con tal fingir ser irrisorio para la posición social de deporte contra tal Americano francés, célebre y legendario. Sin embargo eso es typcial la conducta vulgar psicopática en una cultura paranoica competitiva.

Wanna está como usted mismo comparará jamás o rasguñará mi fama Americana, francesa e internacional. ¿Sin embargo, como wanna es cero, usted mantiene gimotear y fingir ser con sus observaciones del jardín de la infancia de ameturish, no? ¡Qué un stinch!

¡Cuando digo, "Ventiladores, sean divertidos y los ignoran!" El mismo siempre pasará la misma manera en la cultura fundamental. Cuando una cita previsible vieja, un wanna sea dicho, "Eso no se puede ignorar." ¡Awwwww, qué pena!

:noflame: :noflame:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
TOPHAT... I am bowing out of the debate.. Your condescending posts are doing nothing to help the threads stay out of the bickering volleys back and forth. Continue on....

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's my opinion, for what it's worth.
I look at this as how I would handle it if it were me.
First, if you are going to brag and pat yourself on the back on how great or important you are, you SHOULD give the people something to back it up. Otherwise you shouldn't brag or be arrogant. It's not bragging IF you can back it up. I myself would love to read some of what Tophat has written, so that i could honestly judge whether or not he really is an established writer. But i have NO idea if he writes children's books, or for a newspaper, or if he's an author of fiction or whatever.
HE is the one that brought it up, so in my opinion he should pony up and let us know who he is so we can honestly SEE what he writes.
Had he come on the site and not bragged about how smart and important he is i wouldn't be asking for something to back it up. But HE did, and he then has a responsibility to others to let us see for ourselves. Heck, if I was so important, I would WANT people to see for themselves.
If he truely didn't want to share, and wanted to remain anonymus, then he shouldn't have brought up his being an important established writer in the first place.
It's like picking a fight all night with someone at the bar, and then when they call you out you slink away.
Don't start it if you don't want to be responsible for a reply.
Thats my :twocents:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I hear ya man. I'm by far no where near an established writer but when approached about writing for this site I jumped at the opportunity and did so. Granted hardly anyone read it, but heck at least I gave it a shot and put it out there for everyone to see.

It'd be nice to be graced with some of the work TOPHAT has done. I've seen his collection of newspaper clippings which is quite impressive.

Bring some of that talent to PF.com and stop stealing other forums content without atleast crediting where you took it from.

Is that too much to ask?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i couldnt give a rats *** what he has written. anyone who brags like that about himself is obviously a tool. i havent said a word about him and he post info that enables me to read without lookin it up.... and i appreciate it .

but damn how lame are you when you come on an internet forum and brag about how great you are.

ive posted something that espn has written about the packers too, does that make me a well known packer fan?

isnt a French-American kind of a paradox.

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALL GOOD THINGS....

FINAL POINTS:

1. French American is no more a paradox than African American, Swedish-American, Mexican American, Hespanic American, and etc. However, you do need to understand the difference between language barriers and cultural barriers. You cannot escape your upbringing using ethnocentrism.

2. I always site the sources, generally, when I post background info on a forum's thread. If you do not have background info, you cannot have an informed perspective, period! However, for wanna bes to tell a professional writer when to upper case, how to space paragraphs, use bold, how many times to edit, and etc., one can only laugh at such competitive posturing. Pack93z had it right with his remark, ..."crossed the line." I suggest serious psychiatric counseling!

3. When dealing with wanna bes playing the humble pie game, I live by one motto, "When you are dealing with outrageous people, be even more outrageous." Actually, fyi, my friends [note the word], consider TOP HAT to be very humble man. As you notice, I return *** for tat with full cannons. As a French ancestor said, guess who?, "Morality is on the side with the heaviest artillery."

4. Now, a word about the humility farce practiced in the narcissistic culture. The farce is a illusionary myth in the kindergarten culture. The truth is that ignorance, delusion, and arrogance are much more widespread than humility. Humility is an illusionary image practiced in the day-to-day affairs of the bourgeoisie culture to appeal to the common person myth, a civic culture myth, masking human nature. I know better about human nature practiced in the day-to-day affairs of the narcisstic material culture. Frankly, people should respect one's privacy. Finally, humble pie posturing by wanna bes are foolhardy & counterproductive against legendary TOP HAT.

5. I will not post my writings because even Pack93z can predict the cliched reactions. As...said, "Who cares?" The news articles mentioned do speak for themselves. Further, they are only a pinky of my credentials meaning they speak about only one of my many publications going back for three decades. By the way I have 3 masters.

6. For the blame game, you need to go after the lame individuals who began the offensive remarks with supporting posturing cast in a "birds of a feather stick together" little pecking order. For the record, I detailed the evidence in an expressed concern almost a month ago. I will accept an apology and move on? Is that too much to ask? I sense a quick echo coming.

7. I humbly agree to leave this feud at that? I expect to see you on my new thread about the fate of the rookies with productive postings. Thank you.

:noflame: :noflame: :noflame: :noflame:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i couldnt give a rats *** what he has written. anyone who brags like that about himself is obviously a tool. i havent said a word about him and he post info that enables me to read without lookin it up.... and i appreciate it .

but damn how lame are you when you come on an internet forum and brag about how great you are.

ive posted something that espn has written about the packers too, does that make me a well known packer fan?

isnt a French-American kind of a paradox.

FINAL POINTS:

1. French American is no more a paradox than African American, Swedish-American, Mexican American, Hespanic American, and etc. However, you do need to understand the difference between language barriers and cultural barriers. You cannot escape your upbringing using ethnocentrism.

2. I always site the sources, generally, when I post background info on a forum's thread. If you do not have background info, you cannot have an informed perspective, period! But to tell a writer whether to upper case, space paragraphs, use bold, etc., you should forget it!

3. When dealing with wanna bes playing the humble pie game, I live by one motto, "When you are dealing with outrageous people, be even more outrageous." Actually, fyi, my friends [note the word], consider TOP HAT to be very humble man. As you notice, I return *** for tat with full cannons. As a French ancestor said, guess who?, "Morality is on the side with the heaviest artillery."

4. Now, a word about the humility farce practiced in the narcissistic culture. The farce is a illusionary myth in the kindergarten culture. The truth is that ignorance, delusion, and arrogance are much more widespread than humility. Humility is an illusionary image practiced in the day-to-day affairs of the bourgeoisie culture to appeal to the common person myth, a civic culture myth, masking human nature. I know better about human nature practiced in the day-to-day affairs of the narcisstic material culture. Frankly, such humble pie posturing by wanna bes are foolhardy & counterproductive against legendary TOP HAT.

5. I will not post my writings because even Pack93z can predict the cliched reactions. As...said, "Who cares?" The news articles mentioned do speak for themselves. Further, they are only a pinky of my credentials meaning they speak about only one of my many publications going back for three decades.

3. For the blame game, you need to go after the individual who began the offensive remarks and supporting posturing cast in a "birds of a feather stick together" little pecking order. By the way ZERO, I have 3 masters. I will accept an apology and move on.

6. I humbly agree to leave this feud at that. I expect to see you on my new thread about the fate of the rookies with productive postings. Thank you.

:noflame: :noflame: :noflame: :noflame:

That was a blinding bright white. I'll reply when I'm at home instead of here at work dodging the boss' lol.

edit, notice he edited this post three times yet has his numbers wrong??

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ECHO

[quote="Zero2Cool] That was a blinding bright white. I'll reply when I'm at home instead of here at work dodging the boss' lol.

edit, notice he edited this post three times yet has his numbers wrong??[/quote]

This negative offensive predictable response, aimed to provoke before my final editing, speaks for itself. As my fans say about those individuals, "I'll be damned."

OP
OP
T

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
COMPARABLE PACKER NATION POLLS

1. PACKER NATION POLL [Update]:

Who should be the new CEO of...Packers?

Seahawks' HC Mike Holmgren 40%

Titans’ head of football operations Mike Reinfeldt 23.8%

Packers VP of player finance Andrew Brandt 23.8%

Other candidates 12.4%

2. PACKER NATION POLL [PC]:

Who will be the chairman & CEO of the Packers...?

Andrew Brandt 28%

Mike Reinfeldt 21%

Bob Harlan 11%

Other 40%

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: COMPARABLE PACKER NATION POLLS

Tophat.......humility may be a "farce" where you come from, but not here. You see, the people that I have met in my life that are TRUELY great are not the ones that go around bragging about it at every turn, or belittleing others around them as if what they say or think isn't important.
They let their actions speak for them.
Totally unlike what you seem to be doing.
You kind of remind me of "The Cowardly Lion" from the Wizard of OZ. You go around roaring at every opportunity, yet don't want to back up any of your claims with proof.
All i asked was for you to give us some examples of your writting. So far all i have seen is copy and paste from you. Heck, if thats all it takes to be a writer, i'm way ahead of you, as you can see that i can write without being nasty.
I'm trying to figure it out...........are you afraid or embarrassed about your writtings? If not, why NOT tell us who you really are? Why not show us your great writtings?
You say we will just "poo poo" what you write? How do you know? If it's really as good as you say, why not give us a chance to SEE some of it?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Re: ECHO

[quote="Zero2Cool] That was a blinding bright white. I'll reply when I'm at home instead of here at work dodging the boss' lol.

edit, notice he edited this post three times yet has his numbers wrong??

This negative offensive predictable response, aimed to provoke before my final editing, speaks for itself. As my fans say about those individuals, "I'll be damned."[/quote]

I mistakenly took it for granted that a established writer such as yourself would make use of the 'PREVIEW' button before submitting ones work and having to edit it nearly a half dozen times with each post.

edit, correction on the amount of times edited.
Code:
 Last edited by TOPHAT on Wed Jun 06, 2007 02:53 PM; edited 12 time in total

You'd imagine with that many edits you'd have inked something worth reading.

Tileman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tileman said:
Pat Richter would be my man for the job.
I never thought of him. You might have a good one there!

I do think he's very qualified, although I've talked to Pat several times and I think he's very happy with his retirement.

Pat Richter (born 9 September 1941 in Madison, Wisconsin) is the former University of Wisconsin-Madison athletic director. He was responsible for hiring Barry Alvarez from Notre Dame in 1990 as head football coach, restoring the Badgers football program to national prominence.

Richter was one of Wisconsin's most-storied student-athletes. He was a nine-time letterwinner (the last person to earn such a distinction in school history), lettering three times each in football, basketball and baseball. He was also an All-American tight end twice. Richter set a Rose Bowl record with 11 catches for 163 yards in the 1963 game vs. No. 1-rated USC Trojans.

He was a first round draft pick of the Washington Redskins in 1963 and went on to play eight seasons in Washington.

Richter returned to the University of Wisconsin-Madison as athletic director in 1989 after 17 years service as Vice President of Personnel at Oscar Mayer Foods Corp., recruited by then-chancellor Donna Shalala. He inherited a program in disarray, with outmoded facilities, struggling teams, and a deficit of $2.1 million.

He made a priority of modernizing the University's sports facilities, including construction of the Kohl Center and renovations to Camp Randall Stadium. He reversed the financial fortunes of the department, erasing the deficit and building a budget reserve of $6.4 million.

When he stepped down as athletic director on 1 April 2004, he was the longest-tenured director of athletics in the Big Ten Conference with 14-plus years. He was succeeded by Alvarez.

Richter is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame, the Academic All-America Hall of Fame, the Rose Bowl Hall of Fame and the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison twice honored Richter during the 2006 football season. On 4 November, his number 88 was retired in a ceremony during that day's football game. On 17 November a bronze statue of Richter was unveiled in the Kellner Hall plaza immediately outside Camp Randall Stadium.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Tileman said:

I do think he's very qualified, although I've talked to Pat several times and I think he's very happy with his retirement.

Pat Richter (born 9 September 1941 in Madison, Wisconsin) is the former University of Wisconsin-Madison athletic director. He was responsible for hiring Barry Alvarez from Notre Dame in 1990 as head football coach, restoring the Badgers football program to national prominence.

Richter was one of Wisconsin's most-storied student-athletes. He was a nine-time letterwinner (the last person to earn such a distinction in school history), lettering three times each in football, basketball and baseball. He was also an All-American tight end twice. Richter set a Rose Bowl record with 11 catches for 163 yards in the 1963 game vs. No. 1-rated USC Trojans.

He was a first round draft pick of the Washington Redskins in 1963 and went on to play eight seasons in Washington.

Richter returned to the University of Wisconsin-Madison as athletic director in 1989 after 17 years service as Vice President of Personnel at Oscar Mayer Foods Corp., recruited by then-chancellor Donna Shalala. He inherited a program in disarray, with outmoded facilities, struggling teams, and a deficit of $2.1 million.

He made a priority of modernizing the University's sports facilities, including construction of the Kohl Center and renovations to Camp Randall Stadium. He reversed the financial fortunes of the department, erasing the deficit and building a budget reserve of $6.4 million.

When he stepped down as athletic director on 1 April 2004, he was the longest-tenured director of athletics in the Big Ten Conference with 14-plus years. He was succeeded by Alvarez.

Richter is a member of the College Football Hall of Fame, the Academic All-America Hall of Fame, the Rose Bowl Hall of Fame and the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison twice honored Richter during the 2006 football season. On 4 November, his number 88 was retired in a ceremony during that day's football game. On 17 November a bronze statue of Richter was unveiled in the Kellner Hall plaza immediately outside Camp Randall Stadium.

If my math is correct, he's 66 years old and gonna be 67 in less than half a year. with the age limit at 70 im not sure it'd be wise to have him aboard because they'd have to start looking for a replacement shortly after.

Tileman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tileman said:
cheesey said:
Tileman said:

If my math is correct, he's 66 years old and gonna be 67 in less than half a year. with the age limit at 70 im not sure it'd be wise to have him aboard because they'd have to start looking for a replacement shortly after.

I'd take 3 well run years in a heart beat.

Members online

No members online now.