The name is Will

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Like it says, the name is Will, but the handle will do. 22 year old, working-class, white male. 5'8 230 lbs. Occasional insomniac. Originally from Camden, NJ, but just moved out of there in 09 to a nice suburb. Started out as a Dolphins fan because I liked Dan Marino. My mom is the only Steelers fan among the Eagles fans on her side of the family, Dad's side of the family are all Packers. First became a fan of the pack when Favre and White won the superbowl, splitting the favorite team slot until Marino retired in 2000. Didn really have the time to start REALLY following Green Bay like I wanted to until last year. My Favorite player is Clay Matthews. It's hard to find Pack friendly conversation in Jersey... Also a Pittsburg Penguins fan, and just started following the Oregon Ducks (no. it wasn't because of Casey)

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO GUIDOS ALLOWED! (totally kidding) 5'8" 230!? I'm 6'5" 190 haha switch weights with me? :p But nice to meet ya Will and welcome to the Packer family! Just gotta start watching the Badgers now! (;

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Will! Nice story... I like to hear how one becomes a Packer fan!

OP
OP
HyponGrey

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
NO GUIDOS ALLOWED! (totally kidding) 5'8" 230!? I'm 6'5" 190 haha switch weights with me? :p But nice to meet ya Will and welcome to the Packer family! Just gotta start watching the Badgers now! (;

Hey now, those guys only show up for three months to ruin the neighborhood, then fly back to NY. 190? never. I like being stocky.

Members online

Latest posts