1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by umair, Sep 12, 2007.

1. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't watch the video, whats it about?

3. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's about the 9/11 myth.

4. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I love 9\11 conspiracy idiots

6. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They're some of the best kind of idiots.

A scene from South Park:

Cartman: You know, 1/4 of America believes the government was involved in 9/11?
    Kyle: Well that makes sense because 1/4 of the world is retarded. Lets do the math, there's four of us and you're retarded. Thats 1/4!

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah at least 1\4th

8. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    umair,

[​IMG]

I did not get a chance yet to check your links but will have to take the unpopular side with you on this one. If you haven't seen "Loose change" yet, it is very thought provoking in itself, see link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

I think the problem most people have with this very potential 911 reality is that they consider it anti American, it's not anti American. I am pro American enough to not want to see any more soldiers die in a war that after a few years of serious research, I have found to be a war based on lies "Not by the American people" I might add.

Bring the soldiers home, for everybody's sake because we were all lied to about this war and most people who have done just a little research, know it by now.

Post Note, I did see "Zeitgeist" Umair, wild stuff my friend !!!

Sorry for the rant !!!

9. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    did you guys even wach the video?

10. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    No need.

Let me guess, it's all the stupid WRONG **** that's been said before and debunked, yet ignored because everyone loves a good conspiracy?

And for the LOOSE CHANGE people, here is a second-by-second debunking of that video.

Anyone who believes 9\11 was a conspiracy doesn't deserve to talk to me.

11. WinnipegPackFan

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
  13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Some would rather believe insanity then whats the easiest answer. We were attacked by radical idiots, not our own government.
    Oh..........and Osama Bin Laden is just a nice guy with a towel on his head and a long beard, right? Why not explain away this nutcase? I suppose he's REALLY a cousin of president Bush, right?
    Put the blame where it belongs, ok? Not on the U.S.

14. WinnipegPackFan

Ratings:
    +0
    cheesey,

I would "Never" put the blame on the US but to believe all this was done by a man in a cave out in the middle of God Knows where is a little too unbelievable for me my friend.

My personal opinion is that the "corporations" are running everything right now and it doesn't matter who you have in power. I don't think we will ever know the full truth but I do know that I am sick of people dying for nothing !!!

I am not against you, I am with you but when it comes to making money and getting people to support a false war "Spreading false fear has been used for decades by many governments including our own; throughout history". That is a fact but, we can believe "the guy in the cave pulled it all off" ?

Please, just take a look at WTC 7 falling above and tell me how he did that !!!

15. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Take a look at the other side of that building, then you'll know.

16. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    lol

or watch the loose change video (the conspiracy theorists goldmine) and then read the link I posted that debunks 99.9% of all of that crap. And thats what it is, CRAP.

And anyone who believes that CRAP drops down several notches on my respect-o-meter.

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You are not seeing the side of the building thats damaged. Have you ever seen a car with one side looking perfect, while the other side was smashed? The interior damage that weakened the building might not be seen easily by the naked eye. Plus.....why was that building chosen, and not some other in another city? Wouldn't it have more effect if say Chicago, or Los Angeles was hit at the same time?
    As far as "The guy in a cave"..........he's a multi millionaire! He hides where ever he can, cause he's a ruthless scumbag. Hitler died in a bunker under ground. Yet he at the time was one of the biggest terrorist/murderers we have even know. And I don't think he had the millions of dollars that Bin Laden has. Who knows what underground palaces that scumbag Osama has? He sure has the money to build them if he wanted.
    The reason people "die for nothing" is the scumbags like Hitler, Marx, Hussein, Bin Laden, and so on. As long as their are evil people on this earth (which will be until God Himself says "ENOUGH!") there will be innocent people dying for no reason. Thats why it's so important to try to hunt these scum down. To show those that think we are weak that we WILL fight back when attacked!
    What would have happened if we would have quit when Japan attacked us in WWII? It looked like all was lost, but we fought and fought hard. We helped stop Hitler from overtaking ALL of Europe.
    For evil to win, all that is needed is for good people to do nothing.
    We need to put the blame SOLELY on the terrorists and their backers, and go after them.
    We sat on our hands while that nut job in North Korea stockpiled nuclear weapons. NOW it's too late to stop him. Had we did what we did in Iraq to North Korea, the world would be a much safer place now.

18. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
  19. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    THE MOST FULLASHIT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE

(Fullashit is a word now)

20. WinnipegPackFan

Ratings:
    +0
  21. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  22. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Winni, it hurts my feelings that you believe all this stupid ****.

breaks my heart.

[​IMG]

23. BearDown!

BearDown! Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You do know when he says pull it, he means pull the firefighters out because the building was structurally unsafe.

Hmm, do you honestly think the BBC knew every World Trade Center? I know quite a few collapsed that day, don't you think they could have made a name mistake? I really doubt before that day anyone could name the WTC buildings or even where each one was located.

24. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
  25. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3