The most entertaining play of the Vikings game.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been watching the clip over and over again on NFL.com and I laugh out loud every time. The two defenders that run into each other on that final touchdown catch. I know people mentioned it before but I really think it deserves its own thread. Who were the defenders that collided? (edit: Griffen & Sharper)

I also was wondering who made that animated GIF of the long pass in the Broncos game. I would love for there to be one of that play where the defenders run into each other. That was definitely the funniest thing I have seen all season.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yes! Having "big mouth" Sharper play volley ball in the endzone, was fun to watch!
It's just like it was in the old days! Sharper helping us to win! :wink:

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yes! Having "big mouth" Sharper play volley ball in the endzone, was fun to watch!
It's just like it was in the old days! Sharper helping us to win! :wink:

Lol, yeah he did a great job making sure his cornerback didn't pick the pass off... what a *******.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That play was pretty awesome. It was one of those "NOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" plays. I could see it replayed all day with the benny hill music playing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know why Sharper couldn't catch the ball........his tongue was in the way. It was all swollen because of his constantly flapping it all week! :wink: :lol:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper's eyes must've lit up when he saw that ball hanging in the air. He wanted that thing, and he didn't care if his teammate was in position for an easy pick. We all know how much Sharper loves to get interceptions in garbage time. But it was not to be. Poor Darren.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Sharper's eyes must've lit up when he saw that ball hanging in the air. He wanted that thing, and he didn't care if his teammate was in position for an easy pick. We all know how much Sharper loves to get interceptions in garbage time. But it was not to be. Poor Darren.

I agree, Sharper was trying to CYA on that one.. he put himself before the team on a ball that he was playing support. Being a veteran that he is.. it is the CB ball and the safeties responsibilty to make a play only if the CB is beaten.. not what you expect from a veteran player.

Keep running your mouth DS.. you will be the next player cut on X-mas eve.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

I agree, Sharper was trying to CYA on that one.. he put himself before the team on a ball that he was playing support. Being a veteran that he is.. it is the CB ball and the safeties responsibilty to make a play only if the CB is beaten.. not what you expect from a veteran player.

That is how D-Sharp always plays tho

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Greg C. said:

That is how D-Sharp always plays tho

Our section is at the other end of the field and we were all laughing our butts off.
Everyone knew how much Shaper had talked and we could see, esp on replay, that Shaper just knocked the ball away from Griffen.
How sweet it is.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know why Sharper couldn't catch the ball........his tongue was in the way. It was all swollen because of his constantly flapping it all week! :wink: :lol:

He had his tongue blinding him, getting in his eyes.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

He had his tongue blinding him, getting in his eyes.
Yup PC! Thats exactly what i meant!
Plus........his expanded tongue just helped him become even MORE of a true "Viking!" It made him CHOKE!!!

Members online

Latest posts