1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The most entertaining play of the Vikings game.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by DarkaneRules, Nov 12, 2007.

1. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been watching the clip over and over again on NFL.com and I laugh out loud every time. The two defenders that run into each other on that final touchdown catch. I know people mentioned it before but I really think it deserves its own thread. Who were the defenders that collided? (edit: Griffen & Sharper)

I also was wondering who made that animated GIF of the long pass in the Broncos game. I would love for there to be one of that play where the defenders run into each other. That was definitely the funniest thing I have seen all season.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh yes! Having "big mouth" Sharper play volley ball in the endzone, was fun to watch!
    It's just like it was in the old days! Sharper helping us to win! :wink:

3. mi_keys

mi_keys Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol, yeah he did a great job making sure his cornerback didn't pick the pass off... what a dumbass.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That play was pretty awesome. It was one of those "NOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" plays. I could see it replayed all day with the benny hill music playing.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I know why Sharper couldn't catch the ball........his tongue was in the way. It was all swollen because of his constantly flapping it all week! :wink: :lol:

6. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    sharper sure changed his tune after the game by saying we are better than dallas

7. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sharper's eyes must've lit up when he saw that ball hanging in the air. He wanted that thing, and he didn't care if his teammate was in position for an easy pick. We all know how much Sharper loves to get interceptions in garbage time. But it was not to be. Poor Darren.

8. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I agree, Sharper was trying to CYA on that one.. he put himself before the team on a ball that he was playing support. Being a veteran that he is.. it is the CB ball and the safeties responsibilty to make a play only if the CB is beaten.. not what you expect from a veteran player.

Keep running your mouth DS.. you will be the next player cut on X-mas eve.

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    That is how D-Sharp always plays tho

10. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Our section is at the other end of the field and we were all laughing our butts off.
    Everyone knew how much Shaper had talked and we could see, esp on replay, that Shaper just knocked the ball away from Griffen.
    How sweet it is.

11. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    He had his tongue blinding him, getting in his eyes.

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup PC! Thats exactly what i meant!
    Plus........his expanded tongue just helped him become even MORE of a true "Viking!" It made him CHOKE!!!