The Moss thing.

Is too much being made of the mooning incident.

• Yes,it wasn't a big deal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it was disgusting.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the media is making too big a deal out of this? Yes it was classless and juvenile but I don't think it was disgusting. I don't think this was any worse than TO's sharpie thing or all the other classless endzone celebrations that have been talked about lately. Moss is an amazing player, I hope he will realize that he can let his play do all the talking. Heck the way scored that touchdown hurt like he was spoke a lot there was no need for the mooning crap.

Later
Leopardmech

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Act like you have been there before." Time to grow up. It wasn't "disgusting" per say, but have a little class, remember, it's a GAME. Good example for upcoming player and the little kids that look up to athletes, a truely wonderful display of sportsmanship.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disgusting

That is not an act of celebrating. It is taunting in the most disgusting way possible. I can't believe no Packer players had the guts to go down there and take his head off for disrespecting the Green Bay Packers, Packer fans and Lambeau Field the way he did. If someone came into your house and did that to your family would you stand for it?

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's no where near the sharpie thing or the pom poms or anything like that. i see those as no big deal. i think we need more end zone celebrations. it's just the fact of what he did and what a slap in the face it was to all the GB fans. it's no different than if he would have grabbed his crotch toward the crowd in a "suck my d***" manner. it was also pretty sad the see him on the sidelines when it was 17-0, telling the fans to "look at the MFing scoreboard." i don't care if they fans said you suck or whatever. act like a pro and turn your back like everyone else.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"look at the MFing scoreboard." i don't care if they fans said you suck or whatever. act like a pro and turn your back like everyone else.
I forgot about that. That really bumps him up there in the classless players guild.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will never grow up. HE is a punk and always will be! I think he would be one of the best players IF he would grow up!! But like they said on tv,I don't think he will ever.... :puke:

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fondypackfan said:
Wow Red Mccombs is an idiot, I am glad Fox told him to take a flying leap.

How would the broadcaster be the one to be removed? Randy Moss should sit his *** down. :bs: And I know he makes enough money to get a haircut! :puke:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Re: Disgusting

yooperfan said:
I can't believe no Packer players had the guts to go down there and take his head off for disrespecting the Green Bay Packers, Packer fans and Lambeau Field the way he did.

As Teague did in Dallas to T.O.? Hell man, you have to remember, our defense was on the field. Any one of our guys, trying to take him down, would have more than likely missed and hit the goal post anyway. :? :wink:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

weeds said:
Hell man, you have to remember, our defense was on the field. Any one of our guys, trying to take him down, would have more than likely missed and hit the goal post anyway. :? :wink:

good one!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

weeds said:
yooperfan said:
I can't believe no Packer players had the guts to go down there and take his head off for disrespecting the Green Bay Packers, Packer fans and Lambeau Field the way he did.

As Teague did in Dallas to T.O.? Hell man, you have to remember, our defense was on the field. Any one of our guys, trying to take him down, would have more than likely missed and hit the goal post anyway. :? :wink:

Yea that is what has me miffed, the moon thing, didn't bother me much, but I couldn't help look anxisouly to see what packer would slam his *** to the ground only to be disappointed by our soft delicate defensive players.

Worst possible outcome of giving a good shot on Moss is a 15 yd penalty on the kickoff and POSSIBLY a fine of maybe 50,000 TOPS if its a first time offense. Although I wonder if the league would go that high giving Moss deserved it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

SlickVision said:
Yea that is what has me miffed, the moon thing, didn't bother me much, but I couldn't help look anxisouly to see what packer would slam his *** to the ground only to be disappointed by our soft delicate defensive players.

Yeah, it was a tough season to watch if you're a defense fanatic. this D was argueably the worst since (if not simply the worst) defense I've seen Green Bay field, since the 1983 squad. Gawd that was a powder-puff outfit as well. I think I spent the second half of the season in an alcohol induced coma trying to ease my pain. But this defense...this year...the Slowik Scheme ... "Ok guys, just wave good-bye to the nice man with the football as he runs by."

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
weeds said:
yooperfan said:

Worst possible outcome of giving a good shot on Moss is a 15 yd penalty on the kickoff and POSSIBLY a fine of maybe 50,000 TOPS if its a first time offense. Although I wonder if the league would go that high giving Moss deserved it.
See. I've been saying we had a soft team for awhile now :)

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing we got that NFC north banner to hang up though! (extreme sarcasm)

Thanks for that walk down memory lane Zero. I wasn't a forum member then, just a disgusted Packer fan.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I find disgusting about Moss is his admitted sandbagging on some plays. The other stuff....silly, juvenile, what have you, I could care less. That said, I wish players would all show a little more class, not just Moss.
How about Ray Lewis' antics during introductions? That's just plain wierd.
Hammer

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ray lewis?? i can't STAND that freak!! he's got more than a few screws loose in that teeny tiny brain of his.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my god, he faked mooned the crowd, he should be suspended without pay. :roll:

If someone were to bend over and pickup a penny, would that be a big deal?

Ridiculous in my opinion. Nothing was morally wrong in what he did.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Oh my god, he faked mooned the crowd, he should be suspended without pay. :roll:

If someone were to bend over and pickup a penny, would that be a big deal?

Ridiculous in my opinion. Nothing was morally wrong in what he did.

Yep. It wasn't the act that bothered me it was the lack of any Packer player knocking him off his feet that got to me. It was meaningless, yes, but to let someone go in YOUR HOUSE and 'fake moon' the fans? I jus think he should have been leveled so he knows that don't cut it in OUR HOUSE.

All TO did was put the ball on the Dallas Star and look at what Teague did to him. That made me like Teague again.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about the reported fans that actually do moon the opposing team bus? Where do they fit in?

Members online

Latest posts