The Moon

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Moon makes me get buck wild. Especially when it's full. No tellin' what I'll do when it's a full moon. Maybe even moon a bus full of visiting football players. There's no tellin'.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The Moon makes me get buck wild. Especially when it's full. No tellin' what I'll do when it's a full moon. Maybe even moon a bus full of visiting football players. There's no tellin'.
For a purely scientific analysis promptly email me a photo of your suggested angle of attack and I can give you my read on quality, reflectivity, peripheral effect and (I'm assuming a natural orbit) further study and comparison of deviation of the ideal.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
For a moment I thought the title of this was about Tecmo Super Bowl, cuz I could really moon someone on that game.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a purely scientific analysis promptly email me a photo of your suggested angle of attack and I can give you my read on quality, reflectivity, peripheral effect and (I'm assuming a natural orbit) further study and comparison of deviation of the ideal.

I somehow think it would be a very bad idea for me to comply to this request. Therefore, I shall not!

Members online

Latest posts