1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Metrodome Could Be A Home Game For The Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vegOmatic, Aug 29, 2007.

1. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Vikings have been unable to sell tickets to their fans. As a result, many tickets are now available for the Packers at Vikings on Sept. 30 via TicketMaster.

And you don't even need to buy preseason tickets!

Road trip!

2. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are currently alot of corner/endzone upper deck tickets available through Ticketmaster.

Even though it is much closer than Green Bay, it is difficult to go to a game in that facility(Loud, seats far away, just a bad atmosphere).

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    ( bad atmosphere=Viking fans!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
    If i lived close enough, i'd love to go there! But that would be a LOOOOOONG drive from here!

4. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I do believe it has been referred to as the MetroDump on this site many times. That is a fair assesment.

Things are even worse now. What parking that was available is being used to build a baseball stadium on.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    They probably figure....."Heck, we can park the 49 cars that DO show up on the street!"
    (Just kidding Vike4life!!!) :lol:

6. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha! Ha! Ha! I did park on Killebrew Drive for a Twins game one night. It is one way and the whole cars were parked all the way down the street. We took the last spot on the far end. When the game got over every car was towed, and the tow truck was going for mine. Fortunately, we got to the car before the tow truck.

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Plust the I-35 Bridge is no longer there. Horrific Traffic+Horrific Parking = Horrific experience. I will watch it on T.V.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow! Talk about dodging a bullet! It was sure nice of the tow truck man to clear out the road for you, so you could drive away easier!!! :lol:

9. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He made it alot easier to find my car too! :lol: