1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Masters

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ivo610, Apr 4, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Is it bad that Im cheering for Tiger, and fully expect him to win?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Why would it be bad? The guy lived every man's dream by having one women in every city of the US, crazy hot women...

Really, people that get onto Tiger for cheating on his wife are a bunch of hypocrites... If given the same opportunities, with hot women throwing themselves at him, 99% would've done the same...

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Oh no doubt, but I wouldnt have gotten married if I was him... ever. Then again I dont ever want to get married and I dont have a gf in every city

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I want Tiger to win :D

He is the greatest golfer ever

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    So your cheering for Tiger? I would like to see Steve Stricker win too. He is a member of the same Country Club as me, so it just would be a cool thing for the club as well as Madison.

6. DoubleC4

DoubleC4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    I would love to see Tiger not even make the cut. GO MICKELSON!!

7. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Tiger, ftw. I love seeing history, and every Major gets him one step closer to that.

8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    The ratings will be off the wall--most will be pulling for him to do well (me included) and some hoping he crashes. I think he is sincere about turning his personal life around, but I would be surprised if it is with his present wife.

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Like I said, I think mos people are being hypocrites when bashing him, but by his wife's point of view, I would never accept him back. I'd take his money and leave.

Though I don't know if it's worse to be cheated with lots of people or with one single person for an extended period of time...

When you cheat with lots of people, it may mean that either you don't care at all for your partner, or you just can't help yourself.

But when you cheat with only one person, it means you care at least as much about that person as you do for your partner, if not more...

It's a tricky one...