The Marcedes Lewis discussion

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Yes. We all want a scoop and you obviously want to do the scooping. Let’s help each other out.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eh, nevermind. Taunting me with info isnt going to get your desired effect. Twitter will break it soon enough. Probably Kendricks.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much would Lewis realistically cost us? I wouldn’t mind signing him up, however I’d rather see us get a LB with the limited cap space we still have considering the lack of depth we have at that department.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much would Lewis realistically cost us? I wouldn’t mind signing him up, however I’d rather see us get a LB with the limited cap space we still have considering the lack of depth we have at that department.

Overthecap has us at $13.874 M under. Plenty of room.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers could most likely sign Lewis to a deal close to the veteran minimum. The cap wouldn't prevent the team signing him.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Lewis is a drastically better blocker than anyone currently on the roster. He would be fun to pair with Graham in the RZ. Having him in line while JG is in the slot would be difficult to stop or prepare for, as it would provide a couple absolutely massive receiving targets while also being a viable running formation.

DA.........RC.........DB..LT..CL..JM..BB..ML..............................JG

..........................................AR...JW

That would be an ideal 12 personnel redzone formation.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Did I miss a rule change, do we get an extra guy in the red zone? ;) Or were you talking about those crazy fans in Seattle?

12 personnel means 1 running back, 2 tight ends.

Just as 11 personnel is one of each, 10 personnel is 1 back and 0 tight ends, 21 personnel would be two backs and 1 tight end, etc.

Members online

Latest posts