The last thing we need is OBJ... A diva... But...

VegasFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everybody seems to think we need a real #2 WR... Cleveland needs a real OT after Joe Thomas left... OBJ is something Rodgers has always wanted... A field stretcher .. Randy moss, deshawn Watson, blaa blaa blaa.... I really wanted Ledanian Tomlinson at one point as a receiving back... But this skill set might be what pushes us over the "preverbial" edge... Bulaga is playing lights out right now... But hes always injury prone and Rodgers doesn't really need a great right tackle ... He just needs an athletic one that can push the pass rusher out and around... Or underneath... He can always scramble out right... Bahk's got the blind side........ ... Adams and Bekham...

And why does everybody still think we need TE's... Let Graham and Lewis play out till tonyan and sterbergher get it together then we'll be fine or then look at the draft... But I think we have 4 starters... 2 about to retire

OP
OP
V

VegasFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to be clear.... I think our wr core is just fine... And I'd rather keep Bulaga... In fact I'd rather keep our OL unit all together... I think our OL is fantastic... But I also think slot of people want another WR... Diggs especially... But Minny won't give us another threat... Cleveland will though... Different division... Too many stars... More stars coming... Premier wr..

It's possible... We almost got Khalil Mack last year... And God forbid... Please keep AB out of the mix... That's so much trouble... I'd rather kick over a couple kickers nets and throw a couple mil in jewelry and watches into my highlight real

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers doesn't really need a great right tackle ... He just needs an athletic one that can push the pass rusher out and around... Or underneath... He can always scramble out right... Bahk's got the blind side........ ... Adams and Bekham...
Yeah that’s just what we need. Rodgers scrambling to his right every other play as he enters his upper 30s. What could possibly go wrong.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team has needed a good defense so that Rodgers won't need a "field stretcher". Now we have that defense.

Members online

Latest posts