The Jordan Love Era Begins

Will Jordan Love be 3 in a row for the Packers?

• Yes, he's a FHOF Player

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • He'll be pro bowl good but not FHOF good

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • He'll be average

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • No, he'll be a below average bust

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Too early to Tell

Votes: 29 42.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
D

Deleted member 6794

Oh sure, you were vehemently arguing with people about that last month, but now that it suits your narrative on a different topic, you suddenly agree with them. :roflmao:

I learned from the best :sneaky: You're a bit off as I suggested that the Packers suffering several consecutive losing seasons might result in fans not showing up for games anymore. I wasn't talking about last year though.

I have to in order to refute the unfounded claims that you keep repeating. Notice how I don't do that with anyone else.

Interesting I don't do that with posters I agree with either.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I learned from the best
I don't think you are referring to me. But I see that as an admission that you change your "opinion" depending on whether or not it suits your narrative.

Interesting I don't do that with posters I agree with either.
But there are other posters I disagree with who I don't do that with. You also seem to like to create arguments out of nothing - that's why you misread things and say someone was incorrect about something, when what they actually wrote was correct.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Looks like the Packers helmet design hasn't really changed since the facemask was invented.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for coming up with something different even if for a game or such....didn't we do a whiteout helmet or no once?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm all for coming up with something different even if for a game or such....didn't we do a whiteout helmet or no once?
For throw back uniforms, they did an all yellow and an all poop brown (no stripes or G). The whiteout uniforms were worn with the regular game day helmets.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For throw back uniforms, they did an all yellow and an all poop brown (no stripes or G). The whiteout uniforms were worn with the regular game day helmets.

A pure white out helmet with a white emblem just shadowed in gray or a subtle black would be SICK

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So take that but white the emblem out and just faintest of shadow around it....the top stripe I say do similar white out with just the faintest of edges.

Something like this viking mock up but not silvery...more shadowy

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So take that but white the emblem out and just faintest of shadow around it....the top stripe I say do similar white out with just the faintest of edges.

Something like this viking mock up but not silvery...more shadowy

Being a proud old fuddy-duddy, I like the Packer helmet just the way it is now.

Now, everybody get off my lawn....

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would be solely for a whiteout one game thing. I’m not a fan of a style overhaul for the majority uniforms.
The one off stuff is fine with me. I prefer the throw backs, but if they never have anything new, we'll run out of stuff to "throw back" to LOL

I thought the color rush stuff would be ridiculous, and for some teams I think that label fit, but GB's seemed updated while still keeping an easy connection to the what has been and was done well IMO.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This would be solely for a whiteout one game thing. I’m not a fan of a style overhaul for the majority uniforms.
One game of new uniforms might be too much for some to handle, but it sure stirs up a lot of interest and conversation when it happens. I feel like if you are going to change the jersey and pants, you might as well go with a new unique helmet.

I also would like to see them not drag out "old" throwback uniforms, but try something new every time. Anyone remember the October 31st, 1994 game against the Bears at Soldier Field? Playing in a torrential downpour, with gusts of up to 36mph, the Packers crushed the Bears 33-6. Ken Ruettgers added some holiday fun with his helmet decals.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the color rush stuff would be ridiculous, and for some teams I think that label fit, but GB's seemed updated while still keeping an easy connection to the what has been and was done well IMO.
I'm not fond of the all whites. Instead of color rush, it's more like lack of color rush. I thought our color rush uniforms would have looked more like our all green throwbacks, or maybe an all yellow version.

And I can't let this topic pass without bringing up the gold and green helmets (and uniforms) that Ron Wolf proposed. I liked those.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
And I can't let this topic pass without bringing up the gold and green helmets (and uniforms) that Ron Wolf proposed. I liked those.

Where's the cheese man?

It is funny that people refer to the Packers as "The Green and Gold", yet there is no gold in their uniforms.

Reaction score

I’ve had this bacterial thingy I’ve been wrestling with. You just gave me a wonderful idea.
I’m thinking of fighting fire with fire!

PS. If I don’t post anything further…. (I’ll give you some sign) I bequeath to you my Official NFL Rodgers Jersey and 1979 Topps Football Cards.. Oh wait my Wife threw my cards away by accident, oooo so sorry!

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

I’ve had this bacterial thingy I’ve been wrestling with. You just gave me a wonderful idea.
I’m thinking of fighting fire with fire!

PS. If I don’t post anything further…. (I’ll give you some sign) I bequeath to you my Official NFL Rodgers Jersey and 1979 Topps Football Cards.. Oh wait my Wife threw my cards away by accident, oooo so sorry!
Not a bad idea...it is how penicillin was "discovered."
But yeah...don't be going down to your basement lab and trying to duplicate it with positive results. We value you here on the forum!

Members online

Latest posts