The Jets game... possibly the hardest game of the season?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's WAY too early to know if Sanchez is going to be considered great or not. All in all I think he had a decent season last year, but it's premature to label him as anything other than a rookie at this point. The second year is generally a slump year as every team has a whole season's worth of film on you. The third season will make or break the kid.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont meen to bash this thread but if u count out the packers before they play the dang game ur not a fan. who would have thought we would have beat dalles after losing to the bucs but we did...
Took the words right outta my mouth. Thats why they play the game. I use to hate that about the Pack. We would play a pretty good team and kick their ***, then we would play some scrubs.....and loose. I was just a teenager........but it was just the way it was during the Linde Infante days.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this game is gonna be the first time i've ever seen the Packers play live! ill be going with my friend whos a STH with the Jets and i seriously cant wait.

Sanchez had flashes of brilliance, and complete failure last season. When Sanchez played a low risk game was when he did pretty well, but there were times where he really flat out sucked. but its still way to early to tell, but we should know how tough this game is gonna be by week 8!

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think this will be the game they are most fired up to play besided of course the division rivals. after what **** rexy said last year about our defensive mvp woodson, i think they will want to show what they are made of. hopefully.

Members online

Latest posts