1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The how was your day topic

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Toddy, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How did I miss this post? :shock:

Stuff like this is what keeps me coming back to pf.com.

2. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Crappy!! Went to a jobsite to oversee an installation on my product, and with my cell phone in my front right pants pocket, typically reserved for my keys, I made the wrong assumption and closed the door of my vehicle.....immediately realizing that I had just locked my keys in my truck. Then the contractor informs me that the weather, previously thought to be a good drenching, was going to serve up winds as high as 50 mph.....and would therefore be unable to receive the balance of the loads scheduled for today because of the extraordinary light weight of my product makes it a flight risk (literally) in high winds. Mind you, I had called and e-mailed days prior about the weather, and asked him to get back to me if he wanted to push the loads back. No response....orders remain on schedule. Only problem, the guy was on vacation without e-mail or cell reception. Loads show up, he says he can take those that were there (semi-loads people!!) but the others will have to be pushed out. Try to tell your production and shipping people, whose schedules and general happiness I had just pissed on,about the new situation.

Not fun!!! THankfully, my co-workers are pretty cool, and we were able to reconcile our respective schedules to keep mmost parties mostly happy.

I do not need this stress!!

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Digs....how did you finally get into your truck?

My day? I went for a 2 mile walk, and then took a nap. EXCITING STUFF people!!!!

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope you had a nice nap, Cheesey.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When you get old....naps are exciting!

6. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Got my exam results back today. Pretty happy with them.
    Physics - B
    Art - B+
    English - B
    Physical Education - A
    Math - B+
    Business Management - A+

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow! I wish my son would get grades like that. :evil:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Whats with the two "B's"?????
    You gotta work harder man!!!

(Just kidding!!! Good grades Toddy!) :D

9. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Will someone please come over to my house and shoot me to put me out of my misery? My neck hurts so bad I can't even turn my head. I must have slept awkwardly or something. :comp:

10. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Today totally sucked balls. Car broke this morning probably 500 bucks, then lawn mower. I totally just give up. Never ever I mean ever catch a break.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Lets see......wheres my gun....... :wink:
    I'd shoot you Ironman......but then you'd have a sore neck AND a gunshot wound!!! :lol:
    (Hope you feel better!) :D

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow......can't drive OR cut your grass.
    I know what you mean.........it seems that when bad things happen, they seem to snowball.
    Maybe the broke down car was to prevent you from being in a serious accident. Things happen for a reason, even if it seems it sucks at the time.
    I know it's really hard to look at things that way.(It's hard for me too)

13. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I ended up going to the hospital and the doctor gave me a prescription for some muscle relaxers, and vicodin. It still hurts if I try to turn my head, and when I try to eat. But its a lot better than yesterday.

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thats good news Ironman! Make sure you drink LOTS of water with the muscle relaxors and vicodin. Those 2 things can really dry out your system and make it really bad when you try to have a bowel moverment. (Sorry for being graphic, but i'm talking from expierience). I have arthritus of the spine, and they gave me those drugs. I don't take them very often, because i don't want to become dependant on them, plus the side effects like the one i just told you.
    If the problem keeps up, maybe a chiropractor can help you. Thats alot better then staying long term on drugs.
    I hope you keep feeling better each day, and get back to normal real soon! :D

15. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Well the medicine is helping. It only hurts now when I try to turn my head. Before it hurt all the time. The doctor told me not to work Monday night, but I'm not going to call in sick because I have a sore neck. That would be pretty lame.

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You NEVER miss work!
    Your a good man!!!