The Greenbay Packers may just cost you your job...

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if you are at all worried about your job security, it would be in your best interest to avoid the Packers. We started the season by knocking out Kevin Kolb, which gave way for Vick to come in and start tearing it up. Next we made Trent Edwards look bad enough to get him cut, so Fitzpatrick took over, and look now they finally got a couple wins. Then we demolished the Cowboys, which got Phillips fired, and now the Cowboys have strung together a couple wins. Most satisfying however, absolutely crushing the Vikings, leading to the firing of Chilly. Maybe it'll be good for them though now that that Leslie chick is taking over... lol

Anyway, I guess the moral of this is, other teams, you're welcome....?

Lovie and Cutler, you're next.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Other teams wore pink only for breast cancer awareness. The Packers wore double pink to represent that and a pink slip

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK, breast cancer is covered, you can see it everywhere, but what about us old farts......wear green and gold to prevent prostate cancer?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, breast cancer is covered, you can see it everywhere, but what about us old farts......wear green and gold to prevent prostate cancer?
Yeah, but, do we want to bring awareness to the finger exam????

It's a joke, it's a very serious subject, believe me.

But that's actually a real point. Men do not want to be fingered, it would be embarassing to have it "awarened" with a color and such...

Members online

Latest posts