The Greatest Game Ever Played

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was The Greatest Game Ever Played. Not the Colts/Giants one. This one of Pack vs Bears for division crown.
You can't get any better than this see/saw of a game which ended so awesome of a comeback for our two boys and to end it with a cherry on top INT against whiny boy Va-Jay-Jay Cutler!
And we did it and got our revenge on their turf!

Reaction score
I think it's a little too early to call it the best game ever played... I think I'll have to watch the game again without the stress, but this game was similar to the Cardinals Packers playoff game in 2009... That was an absolute shootout with an amazing finish if you aren't a Packers fan. Still, best game or worst game ever, we won and that's all that matters to me!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im going to call bull. for it to be the greatest game it has to be post season.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
For it to be the greatest game every played, it has to be a well played game, doesn't it? :whistling:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just so darn excited and this was one of, if not the, most exciting thing I've ever seen the Packers do.

After 4th and 8 I went to the front door, opened it and yelled as loud as I could "THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!"

D

Dan115

This was The Greatest Game Ever Played. Not the Colts/Giants one. This one of Pack vs Bears for division crown.
You can't get any better than this see/saw of a game which ended so awesome of a comeback for our two boys and to end it with a cherry on top INT against whiny boy Va-Jay-Jay Cutler!

Can not hold a cup to the ICE BOWL. 65 playoff win over colts. 67 playoff win over Rams .

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Pretty cool, and I'm not even a big Badger backer.
Who the hell is that sad sucker in the Forte jersey?
Maybe he's from Illinois or the Chicago area?
Funny how he is the only there to represent either pro team.
Awwww. I feel bad for him. Not!

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A great win no doubt, but not the greatest. It makes it better beating the Bears ! Kind of wierd game. The Boykin touchdown was bizzare. Cant wait to needle the Bear fans at work . :devilish:;)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was the greatest game since the last SB win. An exciting back and forth battle. I feel we are significantly more talented, but Chicago always plays us tough and it was in their house.

It was against our greatest rival for the NFC north championship. Plus - winner is in the playoffs. PLUS - it had a remarkable play (AR Fumble TD to Boykin) that will be replayed for many many years.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the better games in Packers history but calling it the greatest ever is a bit of a stretch.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Greatest game of the year yep. In a way it was a typical Packer/Bear game, bloody, fought well, and had odd twists and turns not found in most games.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
It was an enjoyable and intense game. But, not the greatest ever, IMO, by any stretch. Not even the greatest ever between the Pack and Bears. For example, the last game of the season in 2010 and the follow up championship game were both better, again IMO.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ehhhh... little ugly for me to qualify for greatest game ever played.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
How about the NFC Divisional Round game where Rodgers murdered the #1 Seed Falcons in their place of business. I would consider that The Greatest Game Ever Played.

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
LOL!! I was wondering who the Bears fan was too? He did NOT look happy!:cry:

H

HardRightEdge

I thought you'd object to the interracial love making on the right side of the screen at 0:10.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can not hold a cup to the ICE BOWL. 65 playoff win over colts. 67 playoff win over Rams .
I thought the comeback in Dallas that put us back in the driver's seat was better, but that's me.

Members online

Latest posts