The Giants

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
welcome to 2012, its not the 2007 regular season anymore..

Stars must of aligned alot this year huh
Yeah, its just too bad he throws so many ints, isn't it. That is one thing I just love about our QB, he doesn't bring our team pain and suffering with too many multigame interceptions.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe just trying to rile you up like some are trying to do to us?? I dont know, but I know Manning is good and is perfect for the Giants...But dont get so bent out cuz someone just cant accept it..

Again, we get 2 pro bowlers back in our line and you dis miss them.Like they dont exisit

I do know this..

Steeler fans invaded us here before SB...Sounded almost EXACTLY like the Giants fans here now..

Basically saying the Packers have no chance..

I guess I liked how it turned out
Of course you're trying to rile me up, as we are, but it's just in fun. No disrespect intended for anyone, just pre-game showmanship with words, nothing more nothing less.
Now back to, where were we, oh yes, how Rodgers watched Matty Ice quiver, and wondering how in the world he's gonna survive.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dec 11 Romo 321

Redskins was vs Groosman, not much to brag about lol

Then Jets---Same thing dont brag about holding Sanchez to less then 300

Then Romo 289..with a injured hand

Then Matty Ice

But point is the same, not a 300 yard passer

It was after the Redskins game.

but not for nothing a one man wrecking crew in KC was also able to get to Rodgers and take you guys for a loss. We have a better Tamba Hali in JPP. The difference? KC doesn't have a Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyoira as well

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, its just too bad he throws so many ints, isn't it. That is one thing I just love about our QB, he doesn't bring our team pain and suffering with too many multigame interceptions.

well whatever helps u sleep. The INT stats if broken down really doesn't bother any body that follows eli. Truth is that the offense we run is a high intereceptions rate. We run option routes more than the average bear.

Sometimes our QB and WRs aren't on the same page.

Also alot of our picks have come off of bad tipped balls by our receivers and garbage time heaves.

You guys can hope for those picks but I think ur luck ran out on that last one to Matthews

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Also alot of our picks have come off of bad tipped balls by our receivers and garbage time heaves.

Yeah half of our INTs are the same way, still thats just 3, you know just wanted to throw that number out there. Remember thats half of our QB's ints. Its kind of low, and with that "awesome" d-line you have, it must be great being able to remember when they picked off our QB, oh wait has that not happened yet.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah half of our INTs are the same way, still thats just 3, you know just wanted to throw that number out there. Remember thats half of our QB's ints. Its kind of low, and with that "awesome" d-line you have, it must be great being able to remember when they picked off our QB, oh wait has that not happened yet.

We aren't priding ourselves on the turnover game, we're looking to make u punt. your the one talking turnovers

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
We aren't priding ourselves on the turnover game, we're looking to make u punt. your the one talking turnovers

Are you really wanting to bring ST into play? I mean yes I do think we as Packer fans owe you a thank you lasts year for LETTING us get into the playoffs with DeSean Jackson's run.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
You'll be crying like babies when it's 7pm sunday nite. McCarthy will be on the sideline saying "wtf" about 50 times, and Rodgers will be calling State Farm to see if he can do another commercial.

Yep those tears of happiness, and that miraculous play that the Giants allowed will have us all going "WTF". God I can't wait to see my team shut you up. I can't wait to see McCoughlin making the excuses why his team lost, going WTF just happened.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is a spin off line from Troll 2 worst line of dialog ever in a movie.

Wow. So you mean we actually have one of the 209 people who saw that movie as a member of this board? Personally, I'm honored and humbled. ;)

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
actually since our defense has become intact we haven't given up 300 yard passing day

Hmm.... Falcons, Jets, Redskins and Cowboys. I should certainly hope you didn't give up 300 yards to these clowns.

Let me make this as clear as I can for you. The Giants will NOT hold Rodgers under 300 yards. You can take that to the bank.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm.... Falcons, Jets, Redskins and Cowboys. I should certainly hope you didn't give up 300 yards to these clowns.

I mean thats all well and good but Dallas was a top 7 passing offense and Romo played broken for half the season

And Atlanta was a respectable 8th

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what is funny is that everyone knows we wont run a ton, yet they cant stop the passing game..
good point..the pack at times use the short passing game like the run game...people dont stop the pass becasue you have numerous weapons and the best QB in the league but the team that is coming to the frozen tundra on sunday has excatly what it takes to beat the pack. Big time, big gam QB, a running game, and the best D-line in the NFL.

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do remember Chase Blackburn picking off Rodgers though.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was not exacly i was going for.

That is a spin off line from Troll 2 worst line of dialog ever in a movie.
I recognized it right away. :tup:

I've seen that YouTube clip a number of times.
Here it is in a montage of funny movie deaths.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts