The Giants

L

Lunchboxer

They Beat the Falcons and then they are going to beat us

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I see what you are doing here. A reverse karma thread? I used to love these once.

I also agree. I believe the Packers get rolled by the Giants. I may not be able to watch most of the game since I won't be able to see with all the tears in my eyes.

The Giants D line to me is the best d line of all time. I simply do not see how Aaron makes it out of this game alive or in one piece.

I think this Giants team is not just the 2007 Giants. They are the 2007 Giants AND the 2007 Patriots. Eli is himself morphed with Tom Brady.

This Packers team is terrible. What they showed against the Chiefs IS the real Packers. The Chiefs showed the blue print and the Giants will just polish it off.

And JPP is big and scary and strong. And he promised a win and no running game for the Packers. I think he is right. This will be over early.

Some of the Giants players yell very loud and are very scary.

Matt Ryan>Aaron Rodgers and Eli used to secretly coach the Colts offense to help out Peyton every year.

L

Lunchboxer

I see what you are doing here. A reverse karma thread? I used to love these once.

I also agree. I believe the Packers get rolled by the Giants. I may not be able to watch most of the game since I won't be able to see with all the tears in my eyes.

The Giants D line to me is the best d line of all time. I simply do not see how Aaron makes it out of this game alive or in one piece.

I think this Giants team is not just the 2007 Giants. They are the 2007 Giants AND the 2007 Patriots. Eli is himself morphed with Tom Brady.

This Packers team is terrible. What they showed against the Chiefs IS the real Packers. The Chiefs showed the blue print and the Giants will just polish it off.

And JPP is big and scary and strong. And he promised a win and no running game for the Packers. I think he is right. This will be over early.

Some of the Giants players yell very loud and are very scary.

Matt Ryan>Aaron Rodgers and Eli used to secretly coach the Colts offense to help out Peyton every year.

That was not exacly i was going for.

That is a spin off line from Troll 2 worst line of dialog ever in a movie.

BackingJPP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh the Giants suck and the Packers will own us. I predict a large blowout by the Packers. Rodgers will over 500 yards passing, break many playoff records on his way to a 2nd Superbowl win. Our Dline will fail to get any pressure, and if it does Rodgers will easily avoid it and pass for touchdowns.

Manning will be very inconsistent this game and a healthy rested Pack D will shutdown the Giants' overrated receivers and eliminate the rising running game. JPP will bite his tongue.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh the Giants suck and the Packers will own us. I predict a large blowout by the Packers. Rodgers will over 500 yards passing, break many playoff records on his way to a 2nd Superbowl win. Our Dline will fail to get any pressure, and if it does Rodgers will easily avoid it and pass for touchdowns.

Manning will be very inconsistent this game and a healthy rested Pack D will shutdown the Giants' overrated receivers and eliminate the rising running game. JPP will bite his tongue.

Oh you're so wrong. Rodgers will take one look at that defensive line of the Giants and he'll be more scared than Matty Ryan. After one series he'll take himself out of the game like Jay Cutler did and Flynn will come in. Everyone will soon realize that the game against Detroit was a complete fluke, that Flynn sucks and his stock will fall so fast and so hard that no team will want him as a FA. Bradshaw and Jacobs combine for 203 yards rushing vs. a porous defense and Eli throws for 350 and 4 TDs. Giants win 49-10.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

They beat the Falcons.....

Then they're gonna beat us!

OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week I told the Falcons boards that when "Matty Ice" comes to town, he'll be quaking in his little sneakers when he sees the Giants Front Four. I don't have to say anymore do I. My guess is Rodgers has and is still carrying around his rosary beads.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Next stop, turning your offensive line into swiss cheese!

See the most hilarious part about that statement is our O-Line ranks just above Chicago's and look at how amazing the Packers have done so far with that. Rodgers kind of puts up MVP numbers, and we choose not to run the ball, McCarthy gave up that game plan.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See the most hilarious part about that statement is our O-Line ranks just above Chicago's and look at how amazing the Packers have done so far with that. Rodgers kind of puts up MVP numbers, and we choose not to run the ball, McCarthy gave up that game plan.

we're not saying that in disrespect to ur oline

we're saying it wtih the reality of our dline

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
we're not saying that in disrespect to ur oline

we're saying it wtih the reality of our dline

Nah, we know you are just trying to knock our O-Line, I mean yeah our O-Line may be improving but saying your D-Line can bring our O-line problems is like saying Manning is a great QB, its very conditional.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah, we know you are just trying to knock our O-Line, I mean yeah our O-Line may be improving but saying your D-Line can bring our O-line problems is like saying Manning is a great QB, its very conditional.
Dude, he's rated in the top 5 by EVERYONE. My God, that kid has pulled plays out of his keister sheeesh. He broke Unitas' and his brother's record for most 4th quarter touchdowns. I'm not saying he's better than Brady, rodgers, or brees, but come one, give the kid his due for cripes sakes. and bud is just making a definitive statement, not knocking your Oline, but our front defensive four has just woken up. If you think this is gonna be a cake walk for Mr. Rodgers neighborhood, you're in for a rude awakening my friend.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude, he's rated in the top 5 by EVERYONE. My God, that kid has pulled plays out of his keister sheeesh. He broke Unitas' and his brother's record for most 4th quarter touchdowns. I'm not saying he's better than Brady, rodgers, or brees, but come one, give the kid his due for cripes sakes. and bud is just making a definitive statement, not knocking your Oline, but our front defensive four has just woken up. If you think this is gonna be a cake walk for Mr. Rodgers neighborhood, you're in for a rude awakening my friend.

Maybe just trying to rile you up like some are trying to do to us?? I dont know, but I know Manning is good and is perfect for the Giants...But dont get so bent out cuz someone just cant accept it..

Again, we get 2 pro bowlers back in our line and you dis miss them.Like they dont exisit

I do know this..

Steeler fans invaded us here before SB...Sounded almost EXACTLY like the Giants fans here now..

Basically saying the Packers have no chance..

I guess I liked how it turned out

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
LMAO, E. Manning is only good when the stars align and a sacrifice is made. Big whoop about the 4th quarter touchdowns, it just shows how much he sucks that he has to make it up in the 4th quarter. Its just like the comebacks records, they are proof that the team played sh*tty for most of the game and have to make up for it. If anything its one of the parts of the game where the QB should shine since the D is getting worn down that most GREAT teams can run it to waste the clock and DEFEND their lead, not create it. So he plays out of his keister, so what so did Stafford but instead they have to say OMG Manning is great cause he has all these 4th Quarter comebacks and TD's. Big whoop, 4th quarter comebacks are for desperate teams and are like passing yards, both make differences but shouldn't be measured for greatness.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO, E. Manning is only good when the stars align and a sacrifice is made. Big whoop about the 4th quarter touchdowns, it just shows how much he sucks that he has to make it up in the 4th quarter. Its just like the comebacks records, they are proof that the team played sh*tty for most of the game and have to make up for it. If anything its one of the parts of the game where the QB should shine since the D is getting worn down that most GREAT teams can run it to waste the clock and DEFEND their lead, not create it. So he plays out of his keister, so what so did Stafford but instead they have to say OMG Manning is great cause he has all these 4th Quarter comebacks and TD's. Big whoop, 4th quarter comebacks are for desperate teams and are like passing yards, both make differences but shouldn't be measured for greatness.

welcome to 2012, its not the 2007 regular season anymore..

Stars must of aligned alot this year huh

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dec 11 Romo 321

Redskins was vs Groosman, not much to brag about lol

Then Jets---Same thing dont brag about holding Sanchez to less then 300

Then Romo 289..with a injured hand

Then Matty Ice

But point is the same, not a 300 yard passer

Members online

No members online now.