The future

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't posted on this site for weeks because of the TMA factor here (Too Many.....fill in the blank), I'm sure most of you miss my input.

Alot is being said about TT's and MM's future. Personally I like the job MM is doing and I'm still on the fence about TT. However, I do think their future is directly tied to whether or not Favre comes back next season. I've never been real confident in Rodgers and he hasn't done anything to change that. I'm not just basing this on Sunday's game. It's based on everything I've seen and my gut feelings. Next year will be TT's third and it's time to be a competitive team after 3 years. With Favre I think this team will be. Without him????? A disaster!

Wasn't it worth the wait???

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we get the zone blocking down we can hopefully stick any running back in there like the Broncos. I would rather have Favre back than Green. Why not just use a guy like Noah H.? he isnt going to be taking up much money and he has already showed he can get it done in games...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trom im sure there are many here who agree with you...the things that Favre has done for this orginization have put it to hell ;)

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another "GB will be trash without Favre" thread. Theyre trash with him.

NOOOOO.....for the reading impaired. TT will be gone without Favre.

If they are "trash with" Favre then maybe they shouldn't wait to can his ***.

Man you gotta be feeling goood about all your TT lovin'. "Manuel is a great signing", "Rodgers was a great pick", "Poppinga is a great lb", "signing Ben Taylor was a stroke of genius". Man, I wouldn't even post anymore if I were you :thumbsup:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Man you gotta be feeling goood about all your TT lovin'. "Manuel is a great signing", "Rodgers was a great pick", "Poppinga is a great lb", "signing Ben Taylor was a stroke of genius". Man, I wouldn't even post anymore if I were you :thumbsup:

Wow...that didn't take long. :soapbox:

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I haven't posted on this site for weeks because of the TMA factor here (Too Many.....fill in the blank), "

Exhibit "A" has appeared!!!!

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
We need to keep Ahman Green And Favre

I really think TT is in a tough spot....he has to convince them to come back. A third losing season and there probably won't be a 4th.

wtf you talk about 3 losing seasons for? We lost the last season, and this one isn't finished yet, some kind of fan, huh?

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
packerfan1245 said:
We need to keep Ahman Green And Favre

I really think TT is in a tough spot....he has to convince them to come back. A third losing season and there probably won't be a 4th.

wtf you talk about 3 losing seasons for? We lost the last season, and this one isn't finished yet, some kind of fan, huh?

Do you know how to read? Seriously?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with this to an extent. I don't agree with the prediction but I agree that 3 years is long enough to rebuild. Pretty much he got fixed the mess of a cap he inherited the 1st year. He rebuilded the next 2. I think that's long enough to field a good team.

With that said I think TT will be here until Rodgers sees a season as the full time starter. If Rodgers plays well then I think this team will do well because a QB after Favre seems to be the one thing we are worried about. If Rodgers doesn't play well then T.T. is likely gone. So Favre coming back could actually just let T.T. linger on here longer if Rodgers does indeed bomb as a Draft pick.

mikegrubiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Merrill Hodge from ESPN just said,

"No way is Aaron Rodgers the future of the GB Packer franchise. Not from what I've seen so far".

For what it's worth.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

um, that should be ban-worthy, saying that i said things that i did not. but lies are what pf.com is all about. go away again depack, it was nice without your stupidity.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get rid of TT
Offer Holmgren the GM job
Bring back #4 another year
Draft the QB from Ohio ST w/GB's first round pick in '07
forget about A-Rod, he's a bust

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
DePack said:
"I haven't posted on this site for weeks because of the TMA factor here (Too Many.....fill in the blank), "

Am I exhibit "A"???

C'mon ND...you know better than that. You're an amateur when it comes to that :wink:

haha...I've been absent on here for quite sometime too and probably for some of the same reasons.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Merrill Hodge from ESPN just said,

"No way is Aaron Rodgers the future of the GB Packer franchise. Not from what I've seen so far".

For what it's worth.

I'm against Rodgers now. I was borderline, on the fence with the guy until he went all ***** fest to the OL. Now, damn that is not how a leader should act. Maybe if he has been to a few pro bowls an is considered a 'great' talent. But for the love of god, he's in his second year RIDING THE BENCH! He has NO right in blasting the OL like he did. Then to top it off, not address the media as if to say he's too good for answering questions? I think he dodged the media because he knew he was going to be questioned about his his blasting of the OL.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was wondering about that.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don't know if you're insulting Favre, the team around Favre, or both, but all rebuilding teams need to play a game where they are completely destroyed (in the packers case 2 games) to be able to tell that success comes in small amounts and eventually it will pay off if they keep applying what they've learned from their losses. I don't think anyone expected the packers to have 4 wins AND be in all the games that they've lost until the end (excluding bears and patriots games)at this point of the year. The fact that you call yourself a packer fan and then make a comment saying they're trash disgusts me.

mikegrubiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I don't know if you're insulting Favre, the team around Favre, or both, but all rebuilding teams need to play a game where they are completely destroyed (in the packers case 2 games) to be able to tell that success comes in small amounts and eventually it will pay off if they keep applying what they've learned from their losses. I don't think anyone expected the packers to have 4 wins AND be in all the games that they've lost until the end (excluding bears and patriots games)at this point of the year. The fact that you call yourself a packer fan and then make a comment saying they're trash disgusts me.

It sickens me too.

I don't know what kind of Packer fans generally post to these sites, but this attitude is appalling. I guess we have to consider the source, or the poster.

Fair weather fans is what you'd call them, i guess.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's based on everything I've seen and my gut feelings. Next year will be TT's third and it's time to be a competitive team after 3 years. With Favre I think this team will be. Without him????? A disaster!
Wasn't it worth the wait???

Two and Three years ago the Packers were competitive.

That's when Thompson arrived.

Latest posts