The fun is just starting

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CB Deshea Townsend (Pittsburgh Steelers)
Townsend would be an instant upgrade over CB Ahmad Carroll. He also has a knack for finding the football with 14 interceptions since he became a starter in 2001. Townsend plays a physical style at corner, similar to Al Harris. Townsend can also bring pressure to the QB, as he is an excellent blitzer.

That would be....SO great....

edit - good find, rookie! (or..cheerleader)

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ecellent article!

Now lets see if TT can sign some of these guys. :wink:

WR Brian Finneran (Atlanta Falcons)
New Packer offensive coordinator Jeff Jagodzinski is very familiar with Finneran. Finneran is a large target at 6-5, 210 pounds, and would be a dangerous receiver in the red zone. Finneran has the ability to get separation in the secondary as well.

MAybe we could sign this guy to help in our receiving corps... It's not like Vick can actually throw the ball anyways! :p

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the article Andy! This is exactly what I needed to read tonight...

I know it's early but when you see other teams being super-aggressive and one is in your division, one only wants the Packers to turn it up a notch. Hopefully, if they do most of what the article states, free agency would have to be considered a success for the Pack!

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man i hope before the night is over one of these guys will be a packer. i hope we get a couple of guys, and i waiting patiently, but at least give me one guy to talk about tonight, because im tired of talking about snyder and the skins who flew his plane out and picked up players for interviews and brought them to d.c and they signed randel el and got lloyd. just one player for tonight PLEASE

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it happens before the end of the night. This isnt like going to the grocery store. There are offers from (get this) OTHER TEAMS. The player\agent has to discuss what he wants, who can pay more, etc. Negotiations can take more than 1 day.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fun???? Other than that unknown and cheap safety Manuel and mybe Picket I can tell you are not signing any of those guys, TT looks for cheap players and he will get cheap returns..

Yes you can gind a Pizza Buffet for 5 bucks, including soda and you get crapy pizza and bad soda in return.

But you can go to a nice steak place, like Smith & Wollensky in NY, get a 50 bucks primer rib medium rare, with a great smashed potato and a bottle of Chateau Laffite Cabernet Sauvignon for 5 to 8 hundred bucks more, and yes you take the risk that the steak is a little bit overcooked and MAYBE the wine will be bad or eventaste like vinegar BUT NORMALLY YOU WILL GET A GREAT MEAL, o yes TT you MUST pay for it..But what is wrong with paying for something that is worth the price?

Yes not all your meals can be so nice BUT you have to get the right mix in your life..

So look for TT to sign cheap players and get cheap returns.

One more of my mexican says "Most of the times something cheap end up with an expensive overall cost" Look for our OG last year...

By the way it annoys me that all other team are sogning good players and we have MONEY IN THE POCKET are we act just like spectators.... Ohhhh you will see how important a kicker is next year when we get a replacement that wont be able to kick a hipo´s ***. It will be a small target for his foot !!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will see Trom, I am judging TT for 12 months now, and I am beggining to get scared, I have just read on another forum that he "Thought " he had a deal with Koren Robinson, just to be updated by ESPN that KR signed with the queenies .... And that my friend really scared me,,, the only way to tell that the deer is 100% dead is to be eating deer meat and have the rest in your fridge and the head hanging in your living room !!! Not assuming that the animal is dead just because you thought you saw it falling down ....

Members online

Latest posts