The Eagles are Brian Westbrook, not McNabb

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Eagles are mostly Brian Westbrook. Watching him play, it's rediculous how many extra yards he gets on every touch. The cracks he slips through on the line, the moves he has in the open field. He's not showy, he just produces. You'd think now that teams would scheme against him, and I'm surprised that we didn't do this more. I know they were showing Barnett shadow him on some plays.

Either way, Westbrook deserves his props. He tested our D and is the only one that made us look bad.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not enough touches for westbrook, and it's no wonder the eagles only scored 13.

Few runs for westbrook, dont know the exact number...and not enough firepower for the eagles otherwise, no secondary back, Buckhalter was useless, would've like to see what Tony Hunt could've done for them...Kevin Curtis looks to be a solid addition, but not much depth, and LJ Smith, one of McNabb's favorite targets, was banged up

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I was impressed with the progress of Avant... nice inside cut and out yesterday... I predict that will be a good wideout in this league... big kid... but alas he needs more polishing.. Curtis showed more than I expected.. LJ was nicked and you could see it..

If you have the LBers that can fill and cover Westbrook, as in the past couple of year with McBadd at QB... you can shut them down in the passing game.. they need to run the ball better as well.

Members online

Latest posts