1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Draft and the Queens.................

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by digsthepack, May 1, 2006.

1. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is kind of like when I read on this forum how GB would have a top 5 running attack this coming year. I personally didn't believe it, but stranger things have happened.

2. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah well people were saying before last season that the Packers had the most dangerous backfield in the NFL and that had more basis in fact than the Vikings offensive line, because the players had actually played on the same team and in the same system before and had been productive and had nobody coming off a bad injury, and we all know how that turned out.

The Vikings have an offensive lineman coming off a injury that kept him out all season, and a guy that is new to the system, while there is potential to be a good or above average line, it is way premature to predict them to be one of the best in the league.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    They have a new coaching staff. Wouldn't all the OL be 'new' to the system? ;)

4. Vikeman

Vikeman Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well they have 4 pro bowlers on their line now...Some time to gel and Jeff Davis could get 1000 yards!

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

WOW......What year are we living in? :oops:

6. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    1906 isn't it?