The Draft and the Queens.................

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is kind of like when I read on this forum how GB would have a top 5 running attack this coming year. I personally didn't believe it, but stranger things have happened.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah well people were saying before last season that the Packers had the most dangerous backfield in the NFL and that had more basis in fact than the Vikings offensive line, because the players had actually played on the same team and in the same system before and had been productive and had nobody coming off a bad injury, and we all know how that turned out.

The Vikings have an offensive lineman coming off a injury that kept him out all season, and a guy that is new to the system, while there is potential to be a good or above average line, it is way premature to predict them to be one of the best in the league.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Yeah well people were saying before last season that the Packers had the most dangerous backfield in the NFL and that had more basis in fact than the Vikings offensive line, because the players had actually played on the same team and in the same system before and had been productive and had nobody coming off a bad injury, and we all know how that turned out.

The Vikings have an offensive lineman coming off a injury that kept him out all season, and a guy that is new to the system, while there is potential to be a good or above average line, it is way premature to predict them to be one of the best in the league.

They have a new coaching staff. Wouldn't all the OL be 'new' to the system? ;)

V

Vikeman

SuperRat said:
Well that is kind of like saying last year that the Vikings were going to have the best secondary in the league with the free agents that they picked up. Didn't happen. Nobody knows how Birk is going to hold up and how Hutchinson is going to fit in. I would agree that it is looking like they will have a solid line, but saying that they will have one of the best if not the best lines in the league is being way way too generous.

Well they have 4 pro bowlers on their line now...Some time to gel and Jeff Davis could get 1000 yards!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
Sander was picked by Mike Sherman.

Ted Thompson doesn't make stupid picks like that, that pick was almost as stupid as the viqueen QB pick this year loooool!

Black quarterbacks doesn't win superbowls, nothing with their skincolour, but it's something with their style, it's too sloppy!

WOW......What year are we living in? :oops:

Members online

Latest posts