The Draft and the Queens.................

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some things never change. New regime, same idiot moves...thank God.

Only the Queens would trade two 3rd rounders (the MEAT of this draft) for Tavaris Jackson...a developmental QB who could have been had in the 5th or possibly 6th round.

A classic, to be sure.

Look for the sequel in April, 2007.

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They selected by committee...........a trio of decision makers. Fran Foley, Childress and Scott Studwell.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the trio of stupidity, lol I'm glad childress didn't come here, he sucks.

He began to cry like a little girl when T.O insulted him lol!

V

Vikeman

sigh...let's just see how our pick pans out first please...

Round 3 (#87): B.J. Sander, P, Ohio State

V

Vikeman

GakkofNorway said:
the trio of stupidity, lol I'm glad childress didn't come here, he sucks.

He began to cry like a little girl when T.O insulted him lol!
'

another post filled with true facts and high intelligence

link please?

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey...nobody is debating the stupidity of BJ Sander...but at least he only cost us ONE 3rd rounder.

The Queens management kills me...always has....kills the team, too.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sander was picked by Mike Sherman.

Ted Thompson doesn't make stupid picks like that, that pick was almost as stupid as the viqueen QB pick this year loooool!

Black quarterbacks doesn't win superbowls, nothing with their skincolour, but it's something with their style, it's too sloppy!

V

Vikeman

GakkofNorway said:
Sander was picked by Mike Sherman.

Ted Thompson doesn't make stupid picks like that, that pick was almost as stupid as the viqueen QB pick this year loooool!

Black quarterbacks doesn't win superbowls, nothing with their skincolour, but it's something with their style, it's too sloppy!

You know what...with that post right there why even bother arguing anymore? You win! I'll take it that you do not represent the majority of Packer fans I have met in my life that actually have a brain.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:

sigh...like waiting for the Vikes to finally win a SB...

Just stating a site where I saw draft grades, don't get your ******* in a bunch.

V

Vikeman

digsthepack said:
Hey...nobody is debating the stupidity of BJ Sander...but at least he only cost us ONE 3rd rounder.

The Queens management kills me...always has....kills the team, too.

I couldn't resist this one...Was it me or was this forum filled with a deluge of angry posts about the manner in which TT was managing the team? Just curious.

V

Vikeman

NDPackerFan said:
Vikeman said:

Just stating a site where I saw draft grades, don't get your ******* in a bunch.

it takes alot to get them in a bunch... and you are not doing it...just a proportionate response to your post was all it was

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey...every fanbase is not homogenous in their view of how their organization is run. Sure..there are some who did/do not like the way TT is doing things....still are..some have reasons and some are just ranting idiots (again, every fanbase has these people). I have been labeled a TT *** kisser/apologist because I support him.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year the pundits had the Vikes going to the SB.
Hopefully they are as wrong this year about our draft.

With the new coach, owner, system and players, I don't see us competing for the North for a couple years.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
NDPackerFan said:
Vikeman said:

it takes alot to get them in a bunch... and you are not doing it...just a proportionate response to your post was all it was

OK, cool...no problem.

V

Vikeman

Packerbacker04 said:
It would be cool when Johnson eats the turf after our linebackers get through with him. The vikings suck.

Yes you right of course "The Vikings Suck"

Now although I admire what your team did in the draft I would holf off on the "our linebackers" statement. Your talking about rookie linebackers busting through one of the best (if not the best) lines in the nfl. I like Hawk too...relax.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woah how did the vikings get the best offensive line in the nfl? I was fairly certain it was a well below average line.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
Woah how did the vikings get the best offensive line in the nfl? I was fairly certain it was a well below average line.

Hutch, Birk, McKinnie... If they were only playing with those 3, it would be average. I am not sure who else they have, but the line will not be their problem.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well that is kind of like saying last year that the Vikings were going to have the best secondary in the league with the free agents that they picked up. Didn't happen. Nobody knows how Birk is going to hold up and how Hutchinson is going to fit in. I would agree that it is looking like they will have a solid line, but saying that they will have one of the best if not the best lines in the league is being way way too generous.

Members online

Latest posts