The disrespect continues

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd much rather be underdogs than have everyone pick us to win. When everyone picks us, it's almost setting us up to lose.

The Cowboys are the team that has something to lose. Everyone already thinks they are the best team in the NFC and second only to the Patriots in the entire NFL. They are the ones who have to live up to the hype. If you really pay attention to commentators and "experts", they don't really think GB is a 10-1 team, almost like its a fluke like New Orleans was last season. If GB loses, we'll still be considered second best in the NFC. We're great on the road this year, so I'm not worried about not having home field advantage in the playoffs.

But, I still say we win by a field goal.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree nathaniel....even if for some reason we lose, im not worried about coming back there, we would not lose twice there in a season, and theres no guarantee dallas will be in the nfc championship

BayouCowboy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny. Over on our forum everyone talks about how we are being disrespected and the media fawns all over Favre and the Pack. Here it's just the opposite. Just shows how passionately we as fans love our respective teams. That's the way it should be.

Funny that Bayless picked us. He hates the Cowboys. He was run out of Dallas and also kicked off the team plane. He constantly remarks that Romo is too short to be a good QB although he and Favre are near identical in height and weight and 2 inches taller than Brees who's a pretty darn good QB as well. I think Skip picked us in the hopes it would put a hex on Dallas.

Oh, well, good luck tonight and see you in the playoffs. Hopefully not in Lambeau, LOL.

Stay classy Green Bay! :wink:

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I'm watching ESPN First Take and....

Marco Rivera picked the Cowboys
Skip Bayless picked the Cowboys
Jalen Rose picked the Cowboys

People seem to think Woodson won't play, or if he does, he will be nonexistent, and that T.O. will abuse him.

The thing is...Harris will be on him mostly, so that logic is flawed(yeah, shocker, I know)

They also mention the Dline injuries, ignoring the fact that it's one of the deepest Dline rotations in the league.

Ignorance is running wild on gameday. When push comes to shove, the moronic experts will pick Romo and T.O. because they are Romo and T.O. and ignore things like Defensive depth, multiple pass receivers, improved running game, amazing gameplanning, and the fact that the Cowboys also have some injuries, and have a bad pass defense. What has Favre done to bad pass defenses all year? Hmmmm....do the experts even WATCH these games?

I'm not sure but I thought that Jalen Rose played B-Ball? :roll:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did, but to be honest....he's pretty damn good on that show. He brought up Jones and Jennings and Skip had this "who?" look on his face. Like a lot of athletes, they bring that passion and gameplanning to their next job, and while Jalen can be an ******, he does his homework to base his opinions(except the dallas one, cuz he said hes always been a dallas fan).

Members online

Latest posts