The Crowd after the game

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You would look like a total "storm cloud" if your sitting there with ear muffs in Packer gear! :cautious: "dang Packer fans... chill!"

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked how Stuart Scott said: Dude, you only have 3 or 4 ints. all year, ridiculous!"

Aaron holds up, three fingers. LOL!

Stu Scott: Oh, 3 ints that's amazing. :roflmao:

I appreciated the chanting: Go Pack Go!!!!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that the crowd at the stadium last night was too quiet! Even with the usual prompts there wasn't enough noise or waves or anything! I remember the crowd booing from start to finish last year, when #4 donned the purple! Are the fans becoming too spoiled or complacent with a 9-0 team? Maybe the team was hitting on all 3 cylinders but the 4th cylinder, the fans, seemed to be sputtering a bit...will need to address pad level and communication in this phase of our game in the upcoming week! ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought that the crowd at the stadium last night was too quiet! Even with the usual prompts there wasn't enough noise or waves or anything! I remember the crowd booing from start to finish last year, when #4 donned the purple! Are the fans becoming too spoiled or complacent with a 9-0 team? Maybe the team was hitting on all 3 cylinders but the 4th cylinder, the fans, seemed to be sputtering a bit...will need to address pad level and communication in this phase of our game in the upcoming week! ;)

Well last year it was Brett and the fans werent going to be nice

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guac man you need to take it easy. :) Telling people not to get excited over 9-0 after a blowout win over a hated divisional rival is like telling a kid at Christmas the 100 presents under the tree are not for him but the kid who picks on him next door.

More wins = more excitement.

/ron burgundy ON

Its science.

/ron burgundy OFF

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if they heard me screaming my lungs out howling all the way from Philly. I think at one point I heard one of my neighbors yell, ****! I was making one hell of a racket but I could care less. If you expect me hush after a game like that, it's just not going to happen!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I loved the mvp chants.
--For anyone who went to the game- Where there any mvp chants during the game? if not it might be time to start doing that...especially if Aaron runs one in himself.
At the SD game after his last touchdown we all started chanting MVP MVP and ARoge looked up at us and started pumping his fist...We're not worthy....:cool:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I wonder if they heard me screaming my lungs out howling all the way from Philly. I think at one point I heard one of my neighbors yell, ****! I was making one hell of a racket but I could care less. If you expect me hush after a game like that, it's just not going to happen!!!
Many beings have yelled SRTU at me.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you ever want to be in hand cuffs but not arrested. Give me a call. LOL
Now where did I put that darn key?

I have my own set of cuffs, thanks for the offer, though! :)

The same neighbors that blast Metallica in the mornings???

I'm usually the one blasting Metallica, my neighbors prefer 50 Cent and cheering for the Eagles.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I have my own set of cuffs, thanks for the offer, though! :)

I'm usually the one blasting Metallica, my neighbors prefer 50 Cent and cheering for the Eagles.
Dang... so close!! I forgot they were all about Fiddy Cent...and YOU were the Metallica freak!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! :poop:

Reminds me up a Philadelphia Eagles joke I heard:

Q: Why doesn't Allentown get an NFL team?
A: Because then Philly would want one too :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! :poop:

Reminds me up a Philadelphia Eagles joke I heard:

Q: Why doesn't Allentown get an NFL team?
A: Because then Philly would want one too :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao:

Talk about the crowd making noise, the Eagles fans boo more than they cheer. I went to a game in the late 80's, it was the Vet then and they were booing them before the team even took the field.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talk about the crowd making noise, the Eagles fans boo more than they cheer. I went to a game in the late 80's, it was the Vet then and they were booing them before the team even took the field.

Sure, they cheer.

They cheered very loudly when Michael Irvin injured his neck in '99 :tdown:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, they cheer.

They cheered very loudly when Michael Irvin injured his neck in '99 :tdown:

That was deplorable and sick. I'm no fan of the Cowboys, but that's just sick. They also cheered when somebody threw an ice ball at Jimmy Johnson's head and knocked him on his rear end. They boo Santa Claus though.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was deplorable and sick. I'm no fan of the Cowboys, but that's just sick. They also cheered when somebody threw an ice ball at Jimmy Johnson's head and knocked him on his rear end. They boo Santa Claus though.

Yeah, that's why I have no problem with our fans cheering loudly for A-Rod and the rest of Packers. It's done with class, our team is 9-0 and just destroyed a division rival. LET THEM CHEER!!!! :tup:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts