The cowboys

sandtrapjack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger said:
As much as it pains me to be the bearer of bad news cowboy fans ;) , most NFL teams are pretty even and the difference maker in games is mistakes and turnovers. So whoever makes the fewest mistakes Sunday night will be victorious.
Yeah like the 5 turnovers by Dallas last season against Buffalo. We know how that turned out.
And the 14 points off of 2 turnovers this past Monday for Dallas.

You keep believing that if you want, but I have always been of the mind that overcoming mistakes and prevailing is just as much a measure as preventing them in the first place.

Aa-rodg_is_cool

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats up with all the cowboy fans in a packer forum?

Why arent you at a dallas forum where you can talk about romo crumblin under pressure. Or maybe about his woman Simpson.

OP
OP
C

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aa-rodg_is_cool said:
whats up with all the cowboy fans in a packer forum?

Why arent you at a dallas forum where you can talk about romo crumblin under pressure. Or maybe about his woman Simpson.

Ya know Aa-rodg_is_cool,

That is a great question. But I guess they have a hard time accepting reality. Romo does crack under pressure. Romo does end the season playing badly. Romo can't win an NFL playoff game...couldn't do it as college QB and has not done it as a pro. So, they come here to sling mud.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umm yea but at least weve had time to work on Romos problems. Rodgers is gonna reveal soo many more in the next few weeks. Dnt be cocky u have an unproven untested benchwarmer QB whos claim to fame is beating up poor defenseless DETROIT!! HAHAHAH HA HAAAA

cowboyuptx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pugger said:
As much as it pains me to be the bearer of bad news cowboy fans ;) , most NFL teams are pretty even and the difference maker in games is mistakes and turnovers. So whoever makes the fewest mistakes Sunday night will be victorious.

I think Dallas can overcome losing the Turnover battle Sunday Night, but it depends on where the Turnover's occur... If the Turnovers occur on the Packers side of the field, we can overcome that... However, if they occur deep in our own territory, or in the End-zone, like they did on Monday, and the Cowboys end up spotting the Packers 14 points like they did the Eagles, they wont be able to overcome that....

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say turnovers will end up being the determining factor of the entire game. Not that this is unusual, but I wouldn't be surprised.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
I would say turnovers will end up being the determining factor of the entire game. Not that this is unusual, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Packers would need at least 3 turnovers to have a chance in this one. The Dallas offense is simply too good.

Members online

Latest posts