1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Continuing Two Sentence Story

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by I_am_smoked_cheddar, Jul 20, 2012.

1. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,870
    In the distance a dog barked.

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Jason knew that his nightly fantasy dream-girls Rose and her identical twin Thorn would soon be going past on their predawn run. With the light mist falling outside, their running clothes would be stuck tight to their curvaceous bodies, leaving little to the imagination as they were illuminated by the farm's yard lights.

3. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Suddenly he recalled that on Thursdays, the twins recently widowed mother also baked yeast donuts and that if he hurried, he might be able to get a few from her. He also relished the opportunity to be at their house for a closeup look when they came in from their morning saunter and besides they got their looks and build from her and she had been sending longing glances his way at the weekly hoot-n-nanny.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Son, let me give you some advice:
    You've got to know when to hold them,
    Know when to scold them,
    Know when to walk away,
    know when to run.
    You never count your blessings,
    when they're sitting at the table,
    there'll be time enough for counting,
    when the eating's done.

5. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    "When hunting Beaver, patience and timing are key." Jason knew that Rose and Thorn would come through the door at any moment, so he just kissed her cheek and said................

6. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    "Oh, I almost forgot! Do you have any extra yeast donuts?"

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Why yes I do have some donuts just for you. Before Jason could speak she said"I put a little extra sweet something in there just for you & that special ingredient is

8. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,870
    cheese. Suddenly Jason remembers he pushed Thorn out of an airplane on post 34. the day before. Trying to understand, he asked

9. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Wasn't that just a dream? Or is that reality and I am dreaming now?

10. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Rose starts talking to Jason realizing he's somewhere in la la land. Jason Jason Rose yells,don't you remember you inherited the Vikings & we got married in the dome.

11. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    As sure as his loins longed for the warmth of his beloved Rose (and her sister for that matter), he simply could not believe what he had just heard. To make matters worse, a familiar feeling was coming upon him and for the life of him he could not remember the way to Rose's bathroom.

12. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Rose all of a sudden drops her phone and bends slowly to pick it up. Thorn notices Jason is looking at Roses cleavage, Thorn in a jealous manner drops her phone too and bends in an even sexier manner.

13. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Seeing as how I just got married Jason thought to himself I can't look at thorns cleavage as well. He gives in & notices that Thorn has his name tattooed on her breast.

14. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    Taking the name as an invitation, he moves in closer, but upon further inspection, he realizes that the tattoo in fact says, "Jasonville," referring to her home town of Jasonville, Indiana. As he looks up he hears and feels the unmistakeable WHOOSH! of an arrow flying past his ear, followed by a THUD! and on the opposing wall notices an arrow with what is apparently a message taped around the shaft.

15. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,049
    Rose, standing up from retrieving her phone, gives a long sinuous stretch and notices the arrow in the wall. Retrieving the message, she uncurls it and slowly reads it.

16. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    Jason,

If you don't get back over here with my donuts, the next one is going straight up your a**!

-Mark

Jason, Rose and Thorn all looked at each other apprehensively for a moment and then burst out in a chorus of laughter -- the kind of laughter that says....

17. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Your joking right. Cause just as we were about to eat those flipping donuts we realized you were smuggling something very expensive in them & that is

18. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,406
    ... season tickets to the Yankees! Jason quickly looks around for a diversion.

19. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    Jason who is totally excited w/finding the tickets remembers Rose telling him she's a Red Sox fan. So Jason calls an old army buddy & tells Rose he's goin out w/the guys for a beer.

20. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    As Jason walked toward the door, a gunshot rang out. A whisp of terrible gray smoke dissipated from the barrel of the .44 magnum Thorn held in her hand and Jason lay dead in a pool of blood and excrement.

21. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    "Wow! That would be a great opening line for a murder mystery," Jason thought to himself as he prepared to meet the guys. (He'd often fancied the idea of writing mystery novels and being named along with the likes of Ray Bradbury and Arthur Conan Doyle.)

22. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    He meets the guys at Yankee Stadium for some cold beer good food & a good game. When Jason saw the visiting team was the Red Sox he was hoping Rose wouldn't watch the game w/The Red Sox being her favorite team.

23. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Rose is bored so she flips on her tv to the Red Sox game. It is bottom of the 4th with the Yankees up 5-2, Rose then sees Jason sitting behind home plate decked out in Yankees gear.

24. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +392
    When Jason gets home Rose is fuming. JASON Rose yells I saw you & your buddies at the Yankees/Red Sox game & Jason replies honey sweetie I told you I was going out w/the guys.

25. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,406
    Jason then realizes Rose isn't even his gf and he is nervous around her, so why is he calling her honey sweetie? Thorn comes up from behind and smacks jason on the butt and says...