The Chicago fans are worried

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was listeing to Chicago radio today and it's been so much fun listening to these people who a few days ago were bragging about how great their team was. Now they're ready to overhaul the entire team. The excuses about why they lost were just laughable. I just thought I'd share that because they were so boastful prior to the game. What happened was that they got their ears pinned back and once again have been exposed.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
just as i posted before

they should be worried ... Lovie said they wanted to win this game to get on track for the playoffs an said it was CRITICAL to win for the playoffs ...

then to top it off ... he mentioned you have to beat your rival anytime you play regardless of playoffs ... not THOSE exact words .. sorry i dont remember exactly

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's this simple. I think it was clear yesterday that the better team was the Green Bay Packers. That is what is hurting their fans.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's this simple. I think it was clear yesterday that the better team was the Green Bay Packers. That is what is hurting their fans.

Yes, the better team yesterday was Green Bay. No doubt. However, the better team this season is Chicago.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the better team has been the Bears this season, I think the better team right now is the Green Bay Packers

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the better team has been the Bears this season, I think the better team right now is the Green Bay Packers

Let's not get carried away...

I would maybe agree to the statement "the Packers are less bad right now than the bears".

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think Al Micheals put it the best near the end of the game, how it was an opposite ending to the season from which it began...26-0 loss week one...26-7 win the last week...maybe the bears aren't as good as they were to open the season but we certainly made a huge improvement through the course

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

I think Al Micheals put it the best near the end of the game, how it was an opposite ending to the season from which it began...26-0 loss week one...26-7 win the last week...maybe the bears aren't as good as they were to open the season but we certainly made a huge improvement through the course

Yes

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mistakes, i.e. turnovers, as usual decided this game. You can't make them in this league and expect to win. I'm proud of the Packers but if those TOs hadn't occured, it would have been a different game. No doubt the Pack came out with a different mindset...how often this year did they score a TD on the opening drive? They were ready to win a big one.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LMAO...what are you guy's smoking? It's causing you to hallucinate.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers right now are a better team than the Bears. I'd say if we played them next week, we'd beat them again.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers right now are a better team than the Bears. I'd say if we played them next week, we'd beat them again.

I totally think you are wrong because if you look at the facts that the Packers are 2-14 vs winning teams over the past 2 seasons. The 2 wins both came on the final week of the season vs NFC teams who had wrapped up HFA throughout the playoffs and had absolutely nothing to play for.

The Bears couldn't have cared less about yesterdays game.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

I totally think you are wrong because if you look at the facts that the Packers are 2-14 vs winning teams over the past 2 seasons. The 2 wins both came on the final week of the season vs NFC teams who had wrapped up HFA throughout the playoffs and had absolutely nothing to play for.

I dont think there is any doubt that the Packers would win again. We have a better offense and a D that can shut down the Bears.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of a sudden the Packers are a force to wrecken with??? If you look back at some of the games that the pack has played within the past 4 weeks, there are some real stinkers.

Yesterday, the packers played a good game, and the bears played a poor game. Result: Easy packer victory. At the end of the day (or season), the packers are an 8-8 team, and the bears are 13-3. Maybe next year will be different, who really knows?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of a sudden the Packers are a force to wrecken with??? If you look back at some of the games that the pack has played within the past 4 weeks, there are some real stinkers.

Yesterday, the packers played a good game, and the bears played a poor game. Result: Easy packer victory. At the end of the day (or season), the packers are an 8-8 team, and the bears are 13-3. Maybe next year will be different, who really knows?

But the point is still there. I think if we restarted our season we would do much better at this point. And if we played the Bears again I think we would win again.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

But the point is still there. I think if we restarted our season we would do much better at this point. And if we played the Bears again I think we would win again.

If, should, could, would have. All very common forms of Packer score keeping. The football season starts on week 1 and ends on week 17. In between, you have 16 games which are played to determine your record. That was done, and the Packers are an 8-8 team, Bears are 13-3.

Yes. The packers looked good last night. I will not make excuses for the Packers whipping the bears first teamers. However, should we also put Detroit in the Playoffs??? After all, they beat the Cowboys in week 17, and the cowboys had a lot to play for.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4th, who says the Cowboys deserve to be in? lol j/k

They have looked pretty bad the last few games though. Cowboys that is.

Packers jus came on strong against the teams they are supposed to beat. Its one of the first steps to moving in the right direction, beating the teams you are supposed to.

Atleast, thats my take on it. I'm not saying the packers are SB bound, just saying they are moving in the right direction.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th, who says the Cowboys deserve to be in? lol j/k

They have looked pretty bad the last few games though. Cowboys that is.

Packers jus came on strong against the teams they are supposed to beat. Its one of the first steps to moving in the right direction, beating the teams you are supposed to.

Atleast, thats my take on it. I'm not saying the packers are SB bound, just saying they are moving in the right direction.

Yes, I would agree with you. It also appears that the bears are moving in a direction. Just not sure which one.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if Grossman sits, Griese starts, Bears will be ok.

I said that during preseason. Then, when Rex was hot, I admitted that I was wrong to all the Rex lovers. Now, for the past 6 weeks, I have been screaming at the TV for Lovie to get Griese some minutes. It is probably to late now... Sad part is, every team in NFC playoffs is flawed and ready for the taking.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

Cliff don't even go there. You can't tell me that with as badly as the Bears have been playing that they didn't care about that game. They were beaten in every phase of the game. This is a Bears team that is very concerned. The Packers have surprised even me. This is a team on the rise and a team that would have to be reckoned with had they made the playoffs. The Bears clearly know that right now they're not as good as Philadelphia or New Orleans. Unfortunately for the Bears we sent them a message last night and the message has been received.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They should be worried...

After all the crow'in they did this year..they're going to be one and done in the playoffs this year...AGAIN!

(Har Har Hardy Har Har....)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

After all the crow'in they did this year..they're going to be one and done in the playoffs this year...AGAIN!

One and done > None and done

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

One and done > None and done

Nuh ahh, you get bad draft pick position, neener neener neener!!

/sarcasm off

;)

Members online

Latest posts