The Chicago fans are worried

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blackjackking said:
packedhouse01 said:
I think the Packers right now are a better team than the Bears. I'd say if we played them next week, we'd beat them again.

You are crazy! The Packers won a meaningless game and the Bears are going to the Playoffs! If the game counted the Bears would beat the Packers in a dominating fashion!

You mean that game didn't count? Better tell the NFL headquarters then. They are still counting it as a LOSS for the Bears and a WIN for the Packers.

It counted. It moved the packers down 4-5 spots in the draft...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah it hurts. Draft doesnt matter for Chicago. They'll just draft more defensive players they dont need like in 2006. Way to help out the offense. Ha!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it provided some points and entertainment in the REGULAR SEASON, but unless he does it every game in the POST SEASON or plays some WR....meh

MEH

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blackjackking said:
packedhouse01 said:
I think the Packers right now are a better team than the Bears. I'd say if we played them next week, we'd beat them again.

You are crazy! The Packers won a meaningless game and the Bears are going to the Playoffs! If the game counted the Bears would beat the Packers in a dominating fashion!

You mean that game didn't count? Better tell the NFL headquarters then. They are still counting it as a LOSS for the Bears and a WIN for the Packers.

Congratulations!
I guess that this was your Super Bowl eh? While you are pasting that in your Packers scrapbook the Bears will be playing in the post season where teams compete for the real Super Bowl.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Blackjackking said:
packedhouse01 said:

Congratulations!
I guess that this was your Super Bowl eh? While you are pasting that in your Packers scrapbook the Bears will be playing in the post season where teams compete for the real Super Bowl.

Phil,

No question that WAS the Packers superbowl.

Glad to have won it! Where's our ring?

Actually, the Bears have proven time and again that the OTHER teams are competing for the superbowl... Bears? No. :rotflmao:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

If this game didn't cout for the Bears and were simply playing out the season in a meaningless game why did they play all of their starters for three quarters (except Grossman who got his *** benched after two) and try a fake punt? Explain that to me because it really makes no sense.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Blackjackking said:
packedhouse01 said:

If this game didn't cout for the Bears and were simply playing out the season in a meaningless game why did they play all of their starters for three quarters (except Grossman who got his *** benched after two) and try a fake punt? Explain that to me because it really makes no sense.

They cant explain it, cuz there isnt any explanation for it..

A NFL team SHOULD NOT just show up and mail it in...I suspect Lovie is not the type of coach that allows his team to be that way..

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blackjackking said:
packedhouse01 said:

If they needed to win that game, Tillman and Johnson would have played. I don't believe that they used every play from the play book that they could. THat wouldn't make sense to show everything. Last year they did the same thing with running a fake punt in the meaningless game - I would not have shown it, so I cant explain that one.

Did the Bears want to win? Yes. I am sure that most everyone was giving 100%. THe Packers were the better team that night.

Do you really think that the bears played that game the exact way they would have played a game in which they had to win to make the playoffs? No way. However, if they did play that way, I am not sure if things would have been much different. Bears were off, packers played well.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way the Bears lost to the Packers, thats NO WAY to go in the playoffs. Grossman's excuse of it being New Years Eve, PLEASE! If he can't prepare 100% for ANY game, he doesn't belong in this game.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats where we miss Mike Brown and Tommie Harris. I expect to win this game BUT I don't expect another 37-6 beatdown like week 4.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

I remember the Bears spanked the Panthers last year in the regular season and then Carolina came around and did the same to the Bears in the PLAYOFFS. I think it could happen again.

Chicago won't get anywhere without a QB. They would be better off with a Trent Dilfer like QB rather than Rex Grossman. The downfall of the team is Lovie might be to stubborn to make the move to Brian Griese whom IMO is way to overrated. He‘s not going to save this team especially if he plays like he did New Years Eve.

I sense a tad of hypocritical in this thread. I recall someone (no name mentioning) saying the Bears backups would beat the Packers starters. That didn't happen. In fact most of the Bears starters played and GB spanked them anyways. None the less I'd stay quiet and eat your words if I was that respective individual. If your team is truly the best. You'll have your bragging rights come early February.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats where we miss Mike Brown and Tommie Harris. I expect to win this game BUT I don't expect another 37-6 beatdown like week 4.

im pretty sure if the bears win the game they will win it ugly.

all the hawks really have to do is pressure the qb and they can win the game.

rundemc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears in a blowout Grossmania runs wild all the way to the superbowl and puts a superbowl MVP on his trophy shelf

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Picture of Grossman's Trophy shelf.....

(-------------------------------------------------------------)

uh, empty?

Shouldn't you have a trophy (any trophy?) beefore you get a shelf?

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blackjackking said:
packedhouse01 said:

I remember the Bears spanked the Panthers last year in the regular season and then Carolina came around and did the same to the Bears in the PLAYOFFS. I think it could happen again.

Chicago won't get anywhere without a QB. They would be better off with a Trent Dilfer like QB rather than Rex Grossman. The downfall of the team is Lovie might be to stubborn to make the move to Brian Griese whom IMO is way to overrated. He‘s not going to save this team especially if he plays like he did New Years Eve.

I sense a tad of hypocritical in this thread. I recall someone (no name mentioning) saying the Bears backups would beat the Packers starters. That didn't happen. In fact most of the Bears starters played and GB spanked them anyways. None the less I'd stay quiet and eat your words if I was that respective individual. If your team is truly the best. You'll have your bragging rights come early February.

I wouldn't consider last year's playoff game against the Panthers a spamking. Sure, the Panthers where up 13-0 in the blink of an eye but the Bears did make a charge on offense in that game. A few turnovers killed the Bears in that game.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, and single coverage on steve smith all game.

go bears defense!

hahahaha...right.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the Bears lose to the Pack and their fans show up with excuses? Yeah, sure they "mailed it in" and lost by 20 points and looked terrible and I enjoyed every minute of it. Especially because it was the starters and Grossman got exposed for the weak armed loser that he is.

Let me spell it out clearly for you, the Bears lost at home to the 8-8 Packers who you think suck. Just because that scares you is no reason to not see this game for what it was. The Pack got better this year, the Bears didn't.

Enjoy your play-offs with your inconsistent offense.

rundemc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the Bears lose to the Pack and their fans show up with excuses? Yeah, sure they "mailed it in" and lost by 20 points and looked terrible and I enjoyed every minute of it. Especially because it was the starters and Grossman got exposed for the weak armed loser that he is.

Let me spell it out clearly for you, the Bears lost at home to the 8-8 Packers who you think suck. Just because that scares you is no reason to not see this game for what it was. The Pack got better this year, the Bears didn't.

atleast we r enjoying the playoffs enjoy waiting for favre to make up his mind again on whether hes coming back or not

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Timmons said:

atleast we r enjoying the playoffs enjoy waiting for favre to make up his mind again on whether hes coming back or not

dontcha know, that the new years eve win was like the playoffs for lot of packer fans?

When the pack have no chance to make the playoffs next best things is to SMACK DOWN the bears..

You know FULL well all those years the bears missed the playoffs, all you wanted to do was beat the packers..

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Owned!!

*i borrowed this from nfl draft countdown forum..

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Owned!!

*i borrowed this from nfl draft countdown forum..

Grossy got screwed!!!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

All these years the bear fans have been calling GB the fudgepackers. Until now, I never knew that the bears wanted to BE the fudge!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts