The Brett Favre drinking game

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Turn on the TV for any Vikings game televised with commentators.
Be sure to have the volume up loud enough to hear.
Have on hand a large bottle of whisky of your choice and one bottle of beer.
And one oz shot glasses.

Take a shot anytime any of the announcers says or relates any of the following about Brett Favre:
He's 40 years old and he's still playing!
It took three of his teammates to visit him in Mississippi to get him back.
He's a grandpa.
He's going to start in another consecutive game.
I can't say enough good things about Brett.
He leads the leauge with (Whatever awesome stat they say.)
(Any time the camera shows him on the sidelines when he isn't really doing anything when the opposing QB is playing.)
Brett Favre had ankle surgery.
He unretired like he has done for the past few years and missed training camp.
(If they show a replay of a TD throw 3 times or more.)

Take two shots and drink the beer anytime any of the announcers say any of the following about Brett Favre:
(Optional: Finish the bottle of whisky. If you hear any of these, you deserve it because you won't hear any of these too often or not at all!)
He leads the league in interceptions.
He leads with fumbles.
He hasn't won a superbowl for a long time.
I expect him to lose in the playoffs this year like he does every year.
He's terrible! Why did he come back this year?
I can't say enough bad things about Brett.
He's a prima donna drama queen who doesn't care about missing training camp.
(If the announcers praise and go on about the opposing QB, as much as they do about Brett, if the QB is winning the game, or is also an MVP player or who has also won a SB.)

Notes:
If you have any to add to either of these lists, feel free to do so.
Be careful when playing this game! It could kill you and then you'd really "Forget Favre."
This is not meant to be taken seriously. It is meant to be sarcastic. :Heristical:
But if you want to play it, see note #2.
Just be sure your butt is planted somewhere for a while because you will be wasted by the end of the game.
Know your limits.
Don't get drunk and drive.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deffiently may play this. May tone down the drinkin a bit though i'd probably pass out before the game is over!

Very clever post, lol.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would be effing ********* after the first quarter. And dead of alcohol poisoning by the end.

Hey at least you probably wont notice them praising farve even while throwing interceptions.

Ill play this game with my monster. Always wanted to see how it'd feel drinking a whole monster in under a minute. hehe

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know, probably five minutes of ESPN or the pre-game show would get most men black out drunk.

You would be effing ********* after the first quarter. And dead of alcohol poisoning by the end.
That's true in both cases.

The inspiration for the drinking game was to make a point of how commentators go on and on praising BrINT Fail. An overrated has been whose glory days are long gone behind him.
It came to me after hearing Chris and Al hardly at all saying one great thing about Drew Brees (Who just won the most recent SB.) yet somehow still thinking that Fail is the best one ever and overlooking his flaws.

So I don't really mean for anyone to try it.
But if you do, know your limits.
Or make up your own rules.
Like take a shot for certain things listed above but not all of them.
(Heck. I might actually try it. But I know when to stop. Drinking to the point of puking isn't fun for me.)

Hey at least you probably wont notice them praising farve even while throwing interceptions.

Ill play this game with my monster. Always wanted to see how it'd feel drinking a whole monster in under a minute. hehe
I think this guy gets it.
:wizard:

Members online

Latest posts