The Bounce-Back Pack: Six Players Looking To Rebound In '09

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Coming off a 6-10 season in 2008, the entire Green Bay Packers team is looking to bounce back to its winning ways in 2009.

But within that collective effort, several individuals will be striving to rebound from their own personal disappointments of last year, some injury-related, some otherwise.

As training camp approaches, here's a look at a half-dozen players looking for a bounce-back season whose work could go a long way toward the team turning things around as well.

DE Cullen Jenkins
Off to the best start of his career in 2008 with 18 tackles and 2 1/2 sacks in the first four games, Jenkins was playing as well as anyone on the entire defense when he was lost for the season to a torn pectoral muscle in Week 4 at Tampa Bay.

Among all the injuries suffered on defense last year, Jenkins became the toughest to replace. The Packers missed his stoutness against the run and his ability to pressure the passer from both inside and outsi..

Source: Packers.com

favrefan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cullen Jenkins will come back shooting on all cylinders. But I really think that with his first season as starter behind him, Aaron Rodgers will be awesome.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I definitely agree that Aaron Rodgers and the offense will be good. I just think our D is the big questions and how they will perform against other good offenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts