The big six!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Hawk wasn't at the draft. They kept making a big deal of the "big six" that were there. Williams, Bush, Young, Ferguson, Davis, and Leinart. Was Hawk invited?

I gotta admit I enjoyed watching Leinart squirm a little bit!

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
LOVE his attitude and humble nature...plus he hits like a brick *********.

I'm with you here, even though I've never been hit by a brick *********! I bet it hurts like hell.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brick shithouses are multi-functional. Christ...you live in Illinois or something??? LOL

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Brick shithouses are multi-functional. Christ...you live in Illinois or something??? LOL

wow digs - thanks for the informational post - i will treasure it forever, along with my shiny piece of foil!! :wink: 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll say he is built like a chitty brick house, and runs like a truck driven by a guy named Mack. NOW i feel better.........LOLOL!!! :lol:

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course I had to hear "the Boz" comparisons when I was letting people at work know the impact Hawk will hopefully have on this team. I knew it was coming, but it still kinda irked me.

The only thing I could think of to say to them to help them understand was this...in one hand you have The Boz - all talk, no action. In the other hand A.J. Hawk - ZERO talk, all action. But I've been wrong before and he could turn out to be A.J. Bosworth

...like always, these are just my opinions.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:
Does anyone know why Hawk wasn't at the draft. They kept making a big deal of the "big six" that were there. Williams, Bush, Young, Ferguson, Davis, and Leinart. Was Hawk invited?

Here's the thread that was started which should answer your question. (if not yet already answered)
Source Linkage

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DePack said:

Here's the thread that was started which should answer your question. (if not yet already answered)
Source Linkage

Thanks Zero...not sure how I missed that.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the BIG6 was what I was always trying to get my wife interested in. Maybe someone told her that 6 inches isn't all that big.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I thought the BIG6 was what I was always trying to get my wife interested in. Maybe someone told her that 6 inches isn't all that big.

it's not when you use 3 twice :lol:

DePack said:

that was pretty fun..he took a hit in the pocketbook, but he should be happy as hell that he landed in Arizona. that offense is f'n loaded now.

p.s. Leinart carries a pocketbook, pass it on.

Members online

Latest posts