The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

German man carries 27 one-litre beers, new record holder.

Good lad.

Very impressive. See, beer is a sport, I knew it.

However, look at how much beer he is spilling... lol. But very impressive nonetheless.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Just out of shot, theres a Scotsman crawling between his legs gulping up the spillages.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Reminds me of a joke I once heard. A man is half Irish, and half Scottish. One half of him always wanted to get drunk and the other half didn't want to pay for it. :p:roflmao::roflmao: I'll let everyone figure out which is which, but your description above should put that to rest.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
International Stout Day. Go get yours.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Heck, Bill; in a few weeks I will be down at Yorktown with the wife for the Christmas tree lighting festivals. I'll be thinking about you!

I`ll get my musket and think of you too !! ;)

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
My pissed off juice.

I

I went for a Chinese earlier with friends. I ended up drinking some disgusting Chinese lager type swill which I can`t even remember the name of. It was vile. Drinking coffee to take the taste away.

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I went for a Chinese earlier with friends. I ended up drinking some disgusting Chinese lager type swill which I can`t even remember the name of. It was vile. Drinking coffee to take the taste away.

Must have been Tsingtao. That's their main one and as you said it is disgusting. Then again so is Chinese food to my stomach. Yuck all around.

I

Must have been Tsingtao. That's their main one and as you said it is disgusting. Then again so is Chinese food to my stomach. Yuck all around.

That's the one. I`ve felt ill all day today. I`m not a fan of Chinese food because MSG can give me migraine :sick:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I love Chinese food if its a good Chinese restaurant. We have a couple very good restaurants at home in Hamburg. Of course without any MSG ;)
Yeah its Tsingtao that they serve in most Chinese restaurants and I guess you know that Germans brought this to China as Tsingtao is a former German colony?
Got me some bottles of Lagunitas IPA, thats another very good iPA. Do you know it Bundesbiers?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
At the Christmas party for the Central Pennsylvania Blues Society today, I had some of the new Guinness Blonde. Yuck. It was Guinness "Millerized". I also had some Honey Brown Lager; Not bad.

And I had some Wolaver's organic Oatmeal Stout;

Plus a number of Jello shots and Pennsylvania Egg Nog. I hope I survive this holiday season. LOL

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Oh, I love Chinese food if its a good Chinese restaurant. We have a couple very good restaurants at home in Hamburg. Of course without any MSG ;)
Yeah its Tsingtao that they serve in most Chinese restaurants and I guess you know that Germans brought this to China as Tsingtao is a former German colony?
Got me some bottles of Lagunitas IPA, thats another very good iPA. Do you know it Bundesbiers?

I don't know what it is, but I just do not like Chinese food at all... never have.

Never knew that Tsingtao was a German colony. Weird.

I like all of Lagunitas beers. They make a Pils also, but all of their beers, including the IPA are awesome.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the Christmas party for the Central Pennsylvania Blues Society today, I had some of the new Guinness Blonde. Yuck. It was Guinness "Millerized". I also had some Honey Brown Lager; Not bad.

And I had some Wolaver's organic Oatmeal

Plus a number of Jello shots and Pennsylvania Egg Nog. I hope I survive this holiday season. LOL
Wow.....and you're having a hangover, right? :eek: :D
Whats a Egg Nog? :cautious:

Members online

Latest posts