the bears game

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our d has played good for the past 2 weeks and if we play good like that going into chicago, do you guys think we can win???

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, but only if you can score more than the bears 3rd stringers.

NO TEAM IN THE NFL's 2nd stringers are better than anyone's 1st stringers. The longer the Bears have their 2nd stringers in, the more chance we'll have to win.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

NO TEAM IN THE NFL's 2nd stringers are better than anyone's 1st stringers. The longer the Bears have their 2nd stringers in, the more chance we'll have to win.

That is why I answered the question with a "YES".

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
4thand26 said:

That is why I answered the question with a "YES".

Ah, gotcha. You'll have to forgive me because I'm a little bit slow at times. ;)

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Two things I like about this final game of the season are:

1. We have an extra three days to prepare and heal for this game.

2. We won't be playing them at full strength for the whole game.

This does not translate into an instant victory but we could not have asked for any better conditions to play them under.

Lets Go Packers

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears rest their starters we win. If they play them then we lose. It's going to be as simple as that.

Though this is a better Packer team than in Week 1 so if we can pressure Grossman (if he does play) we might have a chance at some picks. That's the only way I see GB beating Chicago's 1st team. Have our offense start with a short field.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think the Bears starters play the first half, atleast.

I think the Packers defense scores or is responsible for two Packers scores in this game. Either FG's or TD's. We have a good pash rush and that spells disaster for Grossman.

Members online