1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Amazing Case

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by CaliforniaCheez, Apr 11, 2007.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank god the truth was found out. These guys have had their lives destroyed by false accusations, and were fighting for their very lives. What would have happened had they not been able to afford good lawyers?
    I think there will be lawsuits to follow.......and rightfully so.

3. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I think this is a larger issue than just somebody using this to further there career. The ramifications of this whole thing is going to be felt around the country because of the publicity it got. Whom will take on a athlete in a college situation with a similar situation and not be fearful to bring charges? What about the young ladies that truly have been wrongful harmed, will they be fearful to challenge an athlete in fear of being compared to this young lady?

It sad that you have to think that way, but in today's society it will happen again.

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    clearly.

i heard on the news that the DA didn't even speak to the woman until 6 months after the charges were filed. that should speak volumes to everybody about the blatant oppurtunism for the spotlight. on a sidenote it seems pretty f'n boneheaded, lol.