What's our main problem?

• Total voters
OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we've seen the vintage Rodgers yet this season. For all the offensive weaponry at his disposal, we still aren't lighting up any D's till now. But the team is high in confidence and probably a question of time, when we take this to next level.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I still wonder just how far we've cracked the playbook open with the YOUNG and at times very banged up OL this year. If we haven't gone far into it, and still sit 5-1....I like it.
Agreed. I think if they can get healthy on the OL we are going to see a more diverse and thus productive offense. Getting MVS back, might be helpful too. Seems like what ends up slowing down the offense are blown OL assignments or penalties. I am sure Jenkins is going to be studying the film from yesterdays game, he looked a bit rusty over there at LT.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. The Packers are playing well with #12 doing what he is supposed to do. Things are good - for now.
I still don`t like the guy and I didn`t see it but I heard he did "The belt" ? oh for pity sake !!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I know how much you love #12....so didn't want you to miss it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I absolutely love this ... but, ya know, the "f-bombs" might draw some league scrutiny - but I don't care there neither ... just Bears' fans, nothing important.

I

I absolutely love this ... but, ya know, the "f-bombs" might draw some league scrutiny - but I don't care there neither ... just Bears' fans, nothing important.

I might just hibernate for the rest of the season. I just can`t forgive him for his behaviour.

I

i have a feeling that even if he wins another mvp this season and a super bowl ring, there will still be butthurt people that think he is a disgrace because he didn't attend voluntary otas. so i completely discount anything that those folks might say.

Hey, you`re entitled to your opinion bud, and so am I. Nothing butt hurt about it, The organisation is important to me, not individuals who spit their dummies because he felt slighted by the front office.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
When asked about it after the game, he said some woman in the stands was flipping him a "double bird" and he just reacted. I doubt the league does much about the "F Bombs thrown".

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I might just hibernate for the rest of the season. I just can`t forgive him for his behaviour.

Honestly, I bet there are plenty of guys on every team, that if you knew more about them, you would hate them even more than you hate Rodgers. I am not trying to convince you to like Rodgers, but you can still dislike him and enjoy the Packers.

I

Honestly, I bet there are plenty of guys on every team, that if you knew more about them, you would hate them even more than you hate Rodgers. I am not trying to convince you to like Rodgers, but you can still dislike him and enjoy the Packers.

I don`t doubt that mate. You know I always liked Randy Moss and Richard Sherman but I respect others don`t. I will never not love the Packers, you know me well enough to know that.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See, I'm talking about #12 the player. Not Aaron Rodgers the person. I recognize that's splitting hairs but #12 can play ball.
Actually, I think his attitude has been the best of his career up to this point. It seems to me that the players are having fun with him at the helm.

I

See, I'm talking about #12 the player. Not Aaron Rodgers the person. I recognize that's splitting hairs but #12 can play ball.

Fair enough bud but IF we win a superbowl he`ll get all the credit and it will be down to the team, not just him like last time and I would then be asking why hadn`t he done before now ? I KNOW people will jump on me but.......

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we've seen the vintage Rodgers yet this season. For all the offensive weaponry at his disposal, we still aren't lighting up any D's till now. But the team is high in confidence and probably a question of time, when we take this to next level.
That is because this team isn't aligned and clicking when it counts. This game was an exception to a point considering the D was against a mediocre Bear's O. Rod always had descent targets and an arsenal at his disposal that is why we have been in the playoff year on end.

It's just a matter of this damn team firing on all cylinders when it counts.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Rod always had descent targets and an arsenal at his disposal that is why we have been in the playoff year on end.
I think some, myself included, would point to a lot of other teams "arsenal's" and comparatively speaking, be accurate to say that Rodgers really hasn't been given an abundance of them in the last 5 or so seasons.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Fair enough bud but IF we win a superbowl he`ll get all the credit and it will be down to the team, not just him like last time and I would then be asking why hadn`t he done before now ? I KNOW people will jump on me but.......
I get it, buggy ... if we win a Super Bowl, I won't care who gets the credit anyway. I've never been a fan of individual players.. except Jerry Kramer.

Members online

Latest posts