The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, for sure the length of your hair has a big impact on your level of play.
It has to do with personal pride in your appearance. Rodgers looks like a bum off the street instead of a MVP Professional football player! That was my point!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has to do with personal pride in your appearance. Rodgers looks like a bum off the street instead of a MVP Professional football player! That was my point!
Yep thats what the problem is - its his appearance!!!! Never mind his fruitcake zen blown up overrated tired entitled attitude towards the crown jewel of the NFL. Its the man bun off or bust! LOL

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Re: Aaron's general physical appearance-- it only matters because it reflects a personal decision on his part to NOT care about his personal appearance.

If your father went from a meticulous dresser and personal appearance kind of guy to looking like Aaron has chosen,, in a matter of months .. you'd wonder - and you know you would.

I care only about how #12 plays. I don't care whether Aaron Rodgers is having a personal meltdown. Just play the damn game . Sam Darnold did today - and he is certainly no #12.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I care only about how #12 plays. I don't care whether Aaron Rodgers is having a personal meltdown. Just play the damn game . Sam Darnold did today - and he is certainly no #12.
I was not convinced when Darnold came out of SC but I have to admit that I have been impressed with him.

Reaction score
You think Denver would have put their money where there mouth was? They went for Manning late in his career and have sucked since he left.
Payton Manning just came off neck surgery and they took a big chance on signing him.
Rodgers on the other hand was/is injury free and would cost a fortune.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only one QB has ever won a Super Bowl with long hair: Ken Stabler (1976 season). But that was in the 70's and that was on a team that loved rogue characters.

Tom Brady has worn long hair during multiple seasons in the past. Number of Super Bowl wins with short hair? 7 Number of Super Bowl wins with long hair? ZERO!

Rodgers needs to visit a barber for this team to have any shot at winning a Super Bowl.

Loser:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Winner:

Last edited:

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea the QB is the only cog that'll dictate where this team goes. Football isn't tennis, bud.

Maybe the defense could force a damn punt or two if they want to get off the field. Back to back 15 play, 80 yard drives isn't the fault of the offense. Both units failed, and yet here you are (as always) absolving the defense of their crap play.
uummm...this is the Rodgers thread so i commented on Rodgers, bud. lol

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep thats what the problem is - its his appearance!!!! Never mind his fruitcake zen blown up overrated tired entitled attitude towards the crown jewel of the NFL. Its the man bun off or bust! LOL
No you guys are right. A haircut or sloppiness in your looks does not make a quarterback. I get that it’s a personal decision. It’s just that personal appearance does say something about the underlying person and how they really feel about themselves. Would you hire a guy looking like Tom Brady or someone who looks like Aaron this year? Who would you rather have representing YOUR company?? If Rodgers wants to look unkempt and ugly that is HIS business. The main thing is where the quarterback’s mind is at. Is it on playing your best football and motivating your fellow teammates or have you just checked out and your mind is back in California or being the Jeopardy host. If Aaron has checked out this Season— let Love play and learn. At least we know where His head is at!!!!

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Aaron is having a mid-life crisis about 10 years earlier than normal. Did he recently buy a convertible?

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You stated GBs entire season is up to Rodgers. You must think the rest of the roster stinks lol
it kind of does. for years now, the packers have relied upon aaron's performance to wash away the sins of packers management's ineptitude in player acquisition. and for the most part, he has done that. but it can't go on forever. sooner or later, one future hall-of-famer cannot make up for the overall mediocrity of the rest of the roster.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
It's bounce back time for Rodgers tonight. Let's put it this way, he can't play worse. No matter what he bounces back. Right guys? Right?

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i believe that i read somewhere that if he just throws every pass straight into the dirt, he would come away with a higher passer rating.

JaguarGator9 reference!

Last edited:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No you guys are right. A haircut or sloppiness in your looks does not make a quarterback. I get that it’s a personal decision. It’s just that personal appearance does say something about the underlying person and how they really feel about themselves. Would you hire a guy looking like Tom Brady or someone who looks like Aaron this year? Who would you rather have representing YOUR company?? If Rodgers wants to look unkempt and ugly that is HIS business. The main thing is where the quarterback’s mind is at. Is it on playing your best football and motivating your fellow teammates or have you just checked out and your mind is back in California or being the Jeopardy host. If Aaron has checked out this Season— let Love play and learn. At least we know where His head is at!!!!
I need to introduce you to someone....buggy? :sneaky::cool:

Members online

Latest posts