1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

THE 2005 BIG TEN CHAMPION PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by HatestheEagles084, Nov 20, 2005.

1. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    just felt like opening up a thread to express the happiest i've been about any sports outcome since, well, super bowl 31

i know a lot of you guys are in big ten country ...i'm sorry...everyone doubted this team...joe must go...seven wins in the last two seasons...up until the last second of the last game nobody gave this team a chance...i havent been this fired up about sports in a loong time

WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Go Ohio State :D

3. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    oh dont get me wrong, congratulations on beating those damn wolverines!

in october in ann arbor if replay officials see that jason avant's foot was out of bounds on the big play of the final drive...and if the refs dont give lloyd carr three extra seconds for no apparent reason just cause he's a whiny little bitch...penn state has an undefeated season and a case for the rose bowl...which they still might if texas slips up somehow